Day 3...OMG!!!

It sure is, I can't quite believe it. Not sure I have any tips, just drink lots of water and try to keep yourself distracted.

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12

Hi, I'm new to this site. I'm on day 3 and had a few headaches but seems to be settling down now. I get weighed on a Tuesday night.

Had my first weigh in on Sunday and lost 10.5lbs which I reckon is blooming great, has really spurred me on to keep going, I'm on day 10 now and the hunger pangs have disappeared, My energy levels have risen too, if it wasn't for the pulled muscle in my neck I would be cleaning the whole house!

I am just finishing day 2 and I have not felt dizzy and tired. I am sailing this. We can do this people. Good luck on your journey to thinness lol :)

Well Done Reen, keep up the good work, my 1st weigh in is on Monday, I hope I lose a few pounds .. :)

Well done Reen. Had my 3rd weigh in tonight, lost 3lbs. They say week 3 is the hardest, fingers crossed for a little bit more next week x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3

Im on day 18 now and so far I have lost 1 stone, 10.5lbs first week then 4lbs last week, not sure what I will be this week but have suck to it, through some really difficult situations (food wise) but feeling really really positive still so allllllllll goooooooood!

Hello all and well done!!
Emzjone62, you have really motivated me! I only lost 7 in the first week and was a little disappointed, did however drop 2.5 inches from waist. I am now on day 11, well and truly into ketosis and the scales this morning showed another 3 off! I don't think my 2nd week will be as good as yours but here's hoping x

Awww thanks holidaygirl, God, not sure I've ever been an inspiration before but I'll defo add that to the confidence notches.

With a name like that I'm going to guess you have a holiday goal as well, I cannot wait to get there a happier and healthier size.

I don't know about you but this is the first diet I've been on (there's been a lot) that I can actually imagine getting to goal and that is keeping me on track. I've also planned a night or weekend off each month so I have something to look forward too. This time round we went too a fabulous posh nosh restaurant and I enjoyed every morsel of food that passed my lips, goats cheese to start, venison with grilled pears and blue cheese cream for main, sticky toffee pudding with salted caramel ice cream and a glass of prosecco.....DELISH

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)

Well it's been exactly a month to the day since I started and got on the scales today and have lost a total of 1 stone 7lbs wooohooooooooooooo!

That's amazing Mrs S, keep up the fab work. How much do you have to lose? X

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)

Back