DAY 3 ON ATTACK WEIGH IN

maddy1

morning everyone,

well i lost 1.2 lb this morning so that takes me to 3.8lb in 3 days ...i was feeling a bit sorry for myself yesterday after not losing , but scales cheered me up this morning.
this is my last day of attack im doing 4 days as im out for a meal tomorrow night and wanted to have a pv day tomorrow so i can have greens with my meal,
i feel good today, feel very energetic, and im loving dukan,

hope you all have a good day .xx

Yay! (Can I say "told you so" lol???!!! :D)
Well done Maddy - thats a great loss, you must be very pleased :).

ha ha ha ha yes taffy girl ..you can say that you told me so...was so nervous getting on the scales this morning, think having a 3 mile run last night helped things along too....:D

aw, Jane that's brilliant news.

your thread is just what i needed to see as I haven't lost an ounce this morning and was so deflated by it.:cry:

well done! x:D

curviegirlie.....

yes finally moved again, was well chuffed this morning, im sure yours will move again tomorrow :D

are you on pv today ?? or still attack ?? .

still Attack, aiming to do today and tomorrow then move to PV on saturday. My garden is confused - i'm usually out there everyday picking courgettes and cucumbers to munch on, but i daren't step out there in case i'm tempted.

It said to only do 2 days on attack then move over to PV/PP days but i wanted to give it a chance to work. From reading the threads it would seem many ladies have done more attack days than prescribed....

i'm going to get told off now aren't I for doing too many attack days! lol!

ha ha probably ...you BAD girl, i cant wait to go into town this afternoon and buy all my fresh salad things....OMG i can taste the cherry tomatoes now ....
i think you will be ok...i think most like you say try and do attack for a bit longer, but im sure maintainer will tell us thats naughty....im going to start a diary after my first week has finished ...think it will help me keep motivated .x

Thats great news about the loss!, I'm down 1lb I think!, I'm defo getting digital scales today!
When I got up this morning I felt a bit dizzy though and I seem to be going to the loo all day! I even had to get up in the middle of the night twice to go. Has anyone experienced this?

Yep I feel like I'm eating loads! I felt grand this morning when I was up so it must have been just a once off!

Back