Total Solution Day 3 on Exante diet

Thank you girlies. I really like the idea of the soups with something added. I order my next lot of bumper pack next week so I will only be ordering the shakes and bars. If it wasn't for the lovely women on this site, I very well may have given in by now. But I know I am doing this for myself and my health, so I will NOT give up or give in to the fatty monster inside. Thank you soooo much girls. It would be very nice to keep in contact with yourselves. If you would like to keep in contact during this weightloss journey please feel free to email me; [email protected]
Thanks again x

Thank you girlies. I really like the idea of the soups with something added. I order my next lot of bumper pack next week so I will only be ordering the shakes and bars. If it wasn't for the lovely women on this site, I very well may have given in by now. But I know I am doing this for myself and my health, so I will NOT give up or give in to the fatty monster inside. Thank you soooo much girls. It would be very nice to keep in contact with yourselves. If you would like to keep in contact during this weightloss journey please feel free to email me; Expose Email
Thanks again x

Ahhh that's what we're here for chick! Keep popping in and saying hello, you'll get all the support and help you could ever ask for. You're so right about the 'fatty monster', my fatty monster is a devil on my shoulder who keeps steering me towards pasty shops when I'm in town. Luckily I have the salad fairy on my other shoulder to steer me away! Devil on my shoulder does things like tell me that the tomato soup is too horrible to eat and will make me terribly ill, and that I should definitely have some of the waffles in the freezer with some cheese...
Once you're nearly at the end of the Exante packets, consider trying some slim and save samples. I'm not a rep for them or anything! I love Exante for getting me this far but slim and save have a lot of variety- the important bit for me is that there are hot meals and they allow 200g of veg per day, so I get to have proper dinner. There's no difference with the weight loss either. I got myself 4 days of samples and have been writing down which ones I like and which ones I don't- so far I like 8 out of the 10 I've had. I only like 4 of the Exante products. So I think I'll be moving over to S&S.

Thanks soo much girlies honestly. I feel really bad though as I have stayed the same weight the last 3 days due to me eating a meal of a evening. By hook or by crook I will be having a soup tonight. Along with downing some water at the same time to kill the taste.
I have had a look on the slim and save website and it sounds very appealing. I will be ordering some samples as of next friday. So fingers crossed they agree with me.
I'm hoping for 4lbs or more loss by next wednesday my weigh in day. So my fingers and toes hahaha are crossed.
I will most definately keep updating saddlebag, as you can see I am always coming into struggles along this weeightloss journey. But I promised myself I will not return to the old me. Fat,frumpy and lethargic. Yuk!!!

The first bit is always the hardest as you don't see the change straight away. But when you start to change shape it's amazing! I was standing outside work the other day and one of my colleagues (male!) drove past, braked and did a double take! It was hilarious and I'm finding that people I've not seen in a few months aren't recognising me- I've only lost 1 and a half stone so far, what will it be like when I've lost another 2?!
The feeling of being proud of your body is something that I can't even put into words. Again, I've got a way to go yet but already I'm feeling proud of how far I've come. Putting on some jeans comfortably, that wouldn't go over my knees in march, feels fantastic. Far better than the feeling of scoffing!

Wow!!! saddlebag, well done on the weightloss so far. I would love for people to not recognise me anymore that would make me feel even more proud of myself. I mean I have lost 11lbs so far and I can notice a slight difference in my face. I can't wait to get rid of my disgusting double chin urgh!!! Your definately an inspiration to me saddlebag. Keep up your determination and strength I'm really cheering you on. Hopefully we both have wonderful loses. How much would you like to lose? And do you have a date you would like to lose it by?

Ahhh that's sweet Mimi nobodys ever said that before! I'm cheering you on too- all it takes is a little motivation, there is no physical barrier to losing weight and finally I have realised this. Nobody is stopping me and only I can make me do it!
I'd like to lose another 2 stone but will be reviewing it as I go. I'm quite tall and have wide shoulders and hips so don't want to look funny!

Your more then welcome hun. Your the opposite to me lool. Your tall with wide shoulders and im short with slightly broad shoulders. Either way we are both in this weightloss battle together, soo very good luck and let's keep in contact.

Woo! Onwards and downwards! Start a diary hun so we can give each other thinsperation x

I'm looking forward to double takes I hope.
i was always really skinny when I was younger size 8 even after a baby but the more babies I've had and the more content,the more weight.I know I'll never be a size 8 again but a nice 12/14 would be nice.Ive noticed my face isn't as puffy even after 3 day,must be all the peeing I'm doing.but I went to center parcs at the weekend and for the first time in ages I had my photo taken and omg what an eye opener,I looked knackered and I mean really knackered.So here I am,I look forward coming along on your journeys ;0)

Yes saddlebag onwards and downwards it is :D. No more looking back.
Hello suemal and well done on completing 3 days already. I definately agree with you on the puffy looking face reducing after a few days. I am doing exante to not only loose this horrible weight but also to become a mummy. Me and my partner have been together for 4yrs7mnths and have struggled with infertility. I have a condition called polycystic ovarian syndrome. Huff!!! Which means its twice a difficult for some of us to concieve and that some of us is me :( ;(
However on a much brighter note, that's the main main reason I am on this exante journey and will NOT give up. I made to be a perfect mummy and a mummy I will be.
You are oh so lucky babe to be wonderfully blessed with amazing kids. We are all here for you along your weightloss journey and I bet you can't wait for your first weigh-in can ya babe?

No I can't ,and think positive about the baby making.I had my 1st at 18,partner sodded off to austrailia met hubby(well boyfriend then)had miscarriage then tried 9 years for baby number 2.I wasn't producing eggs every month and my womb thingy was stuck together.Number 3 came quiet unexpected 6 years later,then another 4 years later,then another nearly 4 years after again.The last one was defanately unexpected lol.I was the oldest mum in the maternity ward ;)?So my kids are spaced 25 to 2.I love em to bits but it's def hard work at times lol

What day is your weigh-in babe?
Your oldest is older 3 years older then me :). Kids are a blessing and the sheer fact that you have had more then one is amazing on my part anyway. :D :D

It was amazing to my hubby to lol.Im on day 3 and I'm doing ok tbh.I needed to take food out of the equation,I don't really over eat I probably don't eat enough but the food I do eat ain't good.I hardly ever used to eat before 1 am then it was toast or a bacon butty with butter then at tea I'd carb up and eat the same portion as hubby who's 6'1",so it was hardly surprising that I piled on weight.I don't really eat crisps or chocolate but when I do I really go overboard with 2 packets at a time and a big choccie bar to myself.Im a binge eater I suppose.As I said though I'm not missing my food yet lol.Whens your weigh in?

Yes I was exactly like you suemal. My partner works shifts and works a lot so I am forever cooking for him. Anything and everything he wants, and I would serve myself up the same portion. The worst thing is I would finish my plate and he wouldn't. That's how fat and greedy I was. It gets to a stage in ones relationship were your both so comfortable with one another that you don't get bothered by weight gain etc.
Well I wouldn't mind if he piled on a few pounds tbh.
Anyway I'm going off on oneone now loool. As I seem to do.
My weigh in day is a wednesday hun. I have been a tad bit naughty this week so not looking for the same loss as last week. Only have myself to blame tbh. :(

Hey, everyone. How's your exante journey going so far?
I'm feeling full of energy today and have started in-coperating exercise into my daily regime. It makes me very tired afterwards though.
Hope your all having a very good sunday, with what ever your doing
Take care all.
Mimi22

Back