Day 3 on SS

northerngurl

back once again
well here i am on day 3, had a monster headache last night, and just feel fuzzy headed today. Have taken pain killers but cant seem to shake off this dizzy light headed feeling that I have. (Hating the fact that my TOTM showed up on day one of SS, talk about bad timing:mad:)

I have that horrible metallic taste in my mouth and wonder if its ketosis kicking in??

More worrying though is the fact that I am finding the smell of my cats food lovely, lol :spit: how did that happen, always thought it smelt pretty foul.:D

Last time i did cambridge i stuck at SS for one week then had to go up a plan coz i just couldnt cope with SS ing. Going to try and keep going til my weigh in on Tuesday evening and see how I feel.

well done on getting to day three!
Cat food smelling nice....!!! I have never had that one, but I did dream about wotsits the other night! Mad!

Definatly stick to it honey, the results are so worth it, I know its really hard at times, have just given the boys tea and was so tempted to nibble a little bit!! But resisted and had another pint of water! I am now on day 10 and looking forward to wi again on monday and clothes are already feeling more comfy, CD rocks!

Weekends are always the hardest for me, but again no social events this weekend so that does make it easier.

Good luck for the rest of the week, let us know how wi goes x x x

hi, thanks hun, i think i felt similar last time, just got to ride it out :sigh:

well done on your losses your doing great :)

roll on tuesdays weigh in :scale:

debs

Back