Day 3 serial returner!

weevikki

Ell this is my erm prob 6 th time on LL. I have been doing it on and off for 4 years. I normally get to my goal or near to it. I did route to management but still my weight goes up and up. Not quite to my weigh in weight the first time but at least 2 st. I never seem to learn :-(. Anyhoo I'm back and I've always found this site useful on my journey. So hello. Day 3 as I said but managed so far, not quite enough water but ok I suppose. No headache which I normally get so that's good. Hope to get to know some other returners so we can support each other

Welcome back, I'm a serial returner too x

Thanks. Hoping you are doing well, I'm on day 5 now and still not cheated although it's been tough at times. Went to gym for first time in 6 months this morning. Didn't do any cardio vascular work but did some weight training. Gotta help!

Well I'm a serial returner too.
Did LL originally in 2006 lost 3 1/2 stone and did RTM and management for a while but still put it all and more back on really quickly. Tried again in 2007 but didn't stick then did Kee food packs and lost some. Since then in 2010 did slimming world and even tried hypnoband last year which didn't work.
So here I am again day 6 and hoping that I have learnt a bit more this time.
Feeling positive so far and ok though missing chewing gum.
Cheated and weighed myself and only last 3lbs so far but at least I've lost.
Really can do with everyones help as I have further to go this time.

Hope you are doing well

Well irrespective we're back and on a mission!!!!! Looking forward to my returners meeting tomorrow and getting back in control!

Good Luck Beanie with this mission.
Sure you are going to do really well.

My LLC doesn't have a separate group for returners, we just join one of the groups she has going at the beginning of another 4 week module.
I found this a bit difficult last week, my first weigh in, as it made me feel a failure for not keeping weight off.

I am really enjoying the feeling of control you mention, and not struggling. So really good.

well onwards and downwards.

Hi Meks
sorry I missed your post, I do hope you have managed to hang in there for the last few days.

keep going.
Really is no reason why we can't do this again and hopefully we'll have learnt a little more each time.

Here I go again,

Well I hope it's 3rd time lucky for me as I did LL Total 6 years ago and lost 6 stone then put 2 on again and did LL lite two years ago and lost it again and now I am back doing total to get that two stone back off again. It seems every winter it just goes back on again. I'm not getting depressed about it tho, have accepted that this is prob what I'm going to have to do. Done all the counselling and RTM and still haven't been able to stop whatever it s I'm doing wrong! But at east I know there's a solution to the problem and if it means returning hundreds of times I will as it's still better than going back to how I felt 6 years ago. I get weighed in group on Monday but have already lost 7lb in pop-in on Friday so hopefully 2 stone won't take too long. All the returners should be proud that they are not giving up whatever it takes. :)

Lovely weight loss in just a few days. Monday will be exciting. As you say at that rate 2 stone shouldn't take too long. Congrats on coming back each time before you put all you lost back on
I'm trying to a accept that I might always be a yo yo dieter but need to stop gaining weight and take action before it gets too bad and that might be what I have to learn
Shame that at my age I'm still trying to learn this
Good luck

Hey, i'm another returner....4 years on and although not regained anywhere near my original weight i don't seem to have learned. Day 6 of week one and lapsed yesterday but not totally disgracefully!! Back on today and feeling positive, keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow nights weigh in.
It would be good to hear from anyone else who is a returner to get some well needed support...

Back