Day 3 + Struggling a bit

Elemental

Chasing the Rainbow
Feeling like utter crap, so glad i'm not working this week cos i'd be useless :(

I feel quite sick too and the thought of bouillion or coke zero or any of the packs just makes me want to vomit :sigh: i am drinking loads of water, i seem to have an unquenchable thirst ....... eyes on the prize i guess .......

Hi elemental, sorry to hear you're feeling so crap - it's my day 2 and I'm heading that way! I found that drinking water all the time was making me feel sick and made my head funny! Wasnt drinking a large amount in a short space of time either. I tried alternating between coke zero and cups of water and that seems to have done the trick, give it a shot - along with a parecetamol! Good luck Xx

Me too!

Day three also, I have things to do but no energy! I know Ill be laughing as in a week to two I could of lost up to 2 stone but...yuck! Bad taste in my mouth, hungry, tired, dizzy...:sigh: HORRID! hope this passes soon! Good luck on yours!

I didnt think u were aloud coke zero, or anything but water, black tea or coffee!!!

No there is a whole list of things that we can have that i didnt realise till i came on here and read around lol, something to do with lactic acid? Check the stickys for "what can i drink" it's all on there :)

Hi elemental, sorry to hear you're feeling so crap - it's my day 2 and I'm heading that way! I found that drinking water all the time was making me feel sick and made my head funny! Wasnt drinking a large amount in a short space of time either. I tried alternating between coke zero and cups of water and that seems to have done the trick, give it a shot - along with a parecetamol! Good luck Xx

you can't win can you lol, you either drink too much or not enough.....argh i suppose i'll feel better soon :confused:

Day three also, I have things to do but no energy! I know Ill be laughing as in a week to two I could of lost up to 2 stone but...yuck! Bad taste in my mouth, hungry, tired, dizzy...:sigh: HORRID! hope this passes soon! Good luck on yours!

i'm hoping it will - i've been utterly useless this week, was going to get so much done - the only silver lining is that i'm seeing it as an excuse to be lazy....like the bruno mars song "Today i don't feel like doing anything....." Feel for you having loads to do though :( can't you get any help ?

Oh sorry to hear your not well ... it will pass. Good luck to all others. Your going to be fine and you'll find once you explored the site more and got used to it you'll find a whole lot of useful information x

not really, work 24 hr shifts and have NVQ work to complete for tomorrow and I cant move...head all fuzzy! Just heard about the tesco unislim bars, might get a box and keep one in my bag for emergencies!

not really, work 24 hr shifts and have NVQ work to complete for tomorrow and I cant move...head all fuzzy! Just heard about the tesco unislim bars, might get a box and keep one in my bag for emergencies!

oh dear that's not good :( i really hope you manage to power through it and big kudos to you for even doing this at all if you are on that kind of schedule!!

It will get easier. Day 5 was my turning point.

You'll be fine, it'll pass, well done for staying strong! :)

keep going guys. i felt terrible day 4, after a visit from the keytosis fairy im feeling ready to take on the world, or at least go about my daily business and not be ready for bed before my 6 year old....delete where applicable...

shona xx

Back