Attack Day 3... Supposed to go to Cruise Tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by soshbfly, 20 April 2011 Social URL.

1. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.8lb(10.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World since 25 April 16
    Hi all! New here and am on Day 3 of Attack. I have already lost 6.7 lbs, but part of that was bloat as I was 2lbs heavier than normal on Monday when I started... so really I'm about nearly 5lbs - still happy!! :)

I'm being coached and with all the server/website issues I'm totally not getting value. My start weight is still wrong, its in Kilos (I'm American and think in lbs), and I don't even have my shopping list for what I'm supposed to start tomorrow.

My thought is that I should stick to Attack through Friday at least and gain the most out of the kick-start... can't see it disrupting much. Any thoughts?

I think they had my Attack phase too short, but I'm not the expert of course!

Jess

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    I have been coached on the French website in the past.

The thing with attack is that the longer attack periods tend to cause issues with constipation and he says that he's not noticed a notable difference in weight loss either. So I'd advise you to move onto Cruise after day three.

Do you have the book? None of us here is being coached to my knowledge, but we all help out.

4. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.8lb(10.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World since 25 April 16
    Thanks Joanne for the insight. I hadn't thought of that! No, I don't have the book - just the coaching/website. I have to say I'm craving some greens, so may just go for it!

5. Emmma

Emmma grammar police

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(28.21%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I would go for it and start cruise asap. you'll lose weight at the same rate to start off with, and your body will appreciate the vitamins, not to mention the fibre!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.