Attack Day 3... Supposed to go to Cruise Tomorrow?

soshbfly

Silver Member
Hi all! New here and am on Day 3 of Attack. I have already lost 6.7 lbs, but part of that was bloat as I was 2lbs heavier than normal on Monday when I started... so really I'm about nearly 5lbs - still happy!! :)

I'm being coached and with all the server/website issues I'm totally not getting value. My start weight is still wrong, its in Kilos (I'm American and think in lbs), and I don't even have my shopping list for what I'm supposed to start tomorrow.

My thought is that I should stick to Attack through Friday at least and gain the most out of the kick-start... can't see it disrupting much. Any thoughts?

I think they had my Attack phase too short, but I'm not the expert of course!

Jess

I have been coached on the French website in the past.

The thing with attack is that the longer attack periods tend to cause issues with constipation and he says that he's not noticed a notable difference in weight loss either. So I'd advise you to move onto Cruise after day three.

Do you have the book? None of us here is being coached to my knowledge, but we all help out.

I would go for it and start cruise asap. you'll lose weight at the same rate to start off with, and your body will appreciate the vitamins, not to mention the fibre!

Back