day 3 sweet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by barbiegirl, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

weight watchers
    morning guys, just made a coffee n put sweetner in it have not done that for years !miss me bickies :sigh: . still the 4.5 lbs loss ,was scared it may have came back over nite :eek:.will have shake around 10 ish ,hope u all hve good day ,check in later ,xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Well done and keep going, it will be so worth it and it does get easier. Have a great day.

4. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

weight watchers
    thank you support on this site is amazing, couldnt do it alone. you look fantastic porgeous fab dress ! x
  5. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

well done barbie hun. Have you tried the cappucino (sp) shake made up hot, its quite sweet and I love one first thing in the morning. I usually add a bit more coffee to it though. I make it lukewarm, then zap it in the microwave, don't try to add really hot water to the pack as it will go lumpy, or if you are using a shaker or blender, it might blow the top off - something I have experienced in the past as the kitchen ceiling and walls will testify! Good luck for today x x x
  6. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

weight watchers
    Will try that sounds lovely. Thanks x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.