Day 3 tomorrow and off to work

nearly40B

It's day 3 for me tomorrow, today has been hard, I'm hungry! I've spent most of my day either drinking water or going to the loo!!
I need to do this! I will stick to It! I am cabin crew and back at work tomorrow, I'm up at 3:50am for a flight to Ibiza and back. I've got my shakes in my bag. Just hope I'm not tempted by all the food we sell and are offered during the day!! I'll just have to keep busy and keep out of temptations way!! I will be back home by 3pm and shattered. It will be hard as I'm not in ketosis yet, is that around day 4/5?
I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow,
Keep going everyone, we can do it!!
Bev xx

dont forget to buy some breath strips just incase you have to get too close to those passengers lolol

h x

I had breath strips with me thankfully!! I had my first shake at 8am and am just tucking into my second shake right now, 3:50pm. Our flight was soo busy so there was no time to sit around and get bored and eat!!
I am soo tempted to give up!! But I just can't! I need to do this! Nothing else works for me!
Happy Friday everyone!
Bev xx

I had breath strips with me thankfully!! I had my first shake at 8am and am just tucking into my second shake right now, 3:50pm. Our flight was soo busy so there was no time to sit around and get bored and eat!!
I am soo tempted to give up!! But I just can't! I need to do this! Nothing else works for me!
Happy Friday everyone!
Bev xx

Few more days and you won't notice it Bev :) Keep going......This is the only thing that works for me too, this evening DH and DD sat down with me for dinner, they had a strong smelling curry and i had soup, and to be honest the smell of the curry was enough for me, i was happy with the soup (believe it or not) Before this, i would have eaten half the curry while i was making it, and probably the same amount as both of them put together for dinner and would have finished what was left in the saucepan about this time 22:30 :eek:

It's day 3 for me tomorrow, today has been hard, I'm hungry! I've spent most of my day either drinking water or going to the loo!!
I need to do this! I will stick to It! I am cabin crew and back at work tomorrow, I'm up at 3:50am for a flight to Ibiza and back. I've got my shakes in my bag. Just hope I'm not tempted by all the food we sell and are offered during the day!! I'll just have to keep busy and keep out of temptations way!! I will be back home by 3pm and shattered. It will be hard as I'm not in ketosis yet, is that around day 4/5?
I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow,
Keep going everyone, we can do it!!
Bev xx

The first week is always the hardest, it gets so much easier after a few weeks so stick at it. your job sounds as if it keeps you busy and thats a good thing. good luck to you x

Back