day 3, want to give up

hepdelala

had a horrible day yesterday and ended up having some griddled chicken and then 2 penguin bars..... was gutted after getting my mark back from my dissertation and reverted to form I guess, but suppose it was better than the pizza I really wanted. This morning just wanna jack it all in, the soups are vile but can just about stomach the shakes.

I hate being so fat, I hate every day when I get dressed and nothing fits me properly.... just trying to keep that in mind

*hugs*

Keep with it. Have your soups with your nose blocked so you can't taste it too much, lace it with chilli powder, anything you can. As you get further along with the diet, your tastes change, and you might end up enjoying them.

Oh bless you! Try the shakes really cold with ice and a straw or the vanilla or choc hot with a spoon of coffee.

We are all different but if you get through the next couple of days, especially the weekend i think you will have cracked it!

Good luck :)

just remember why you embarked on this journey because you want to change if you quit now you will kick yourself in a month or two and want to start again trust me im the worlds worse dieter i quit after a few days but im on day 22 and still going we all have ups and downs but its getting back on that matters u can do this we are all behind you good luck xx

Don't give up. Day 3 was really tough for me too I'm not nearing the end of day 5.

The shakes and soups and shakes do get tastier. I've started tasting orange in the bars instead of cardboard. Make sure your drinking enough fluid.

Keep your mind occupied, go for a walk, listen to some music. The results of staying on will outweigh anything else.

If you feel you need food, have 2 packs and a low carb high protein meal. Don't think of it as cheating or giving in, draw a line under today and awaken fresh tomorrow.

Good luck and stay strong, we're here to support you!

If you feel you need food, have 2 packs and a low carb high protein meal.

Sorry to be picky but you should have 3 and a meal.

Last edited:
trust me it is hard, but you have to stick to it, over the past few weeks ive started but got sidetracked by friends and so on, and really feel the effort ive put in has been worthless, but once i get my head in the right place a.s.a.p i will kick a**

C'mon u can do it don't give in its just your body having a final push at getting you to eat

I'm on day 5 struggling with totm hunger n an upset stomach iykwim I refuse to throw the last 5 days away I'm not going through those days again

Don't give in you'll be pleaded with the results x

Back