Day 3 wibbles

LizS

Shut up Ethel
A good 100% day here (day 3) but feeling BAAAAAD - I know its the slump before it gets better, but even so. Tired, shaky, stressy, ill, headachy, and HUNGRY - i could eat this laptop. So fed up arguing with Ethel (the devil on my shoulder who wants me to have 'just a bit of cheese' or 'a tiny piece of ham'). Shut up Ethel.

If I didn't know it'd get better soon then I'd be so close to giving in. But I won't, as i know how good it gets. Just getting there is horrible. I hate this wall.

sorry no point just wanted a whinge! lx

Hey Liz......
Hang in there hon your doing great....... Day 3 was my worst day too.. but its nearly over and you will be on day 4 tomorrow and I am sure you will feel 100 times better.. go to bed.. Dont eat the laptop as you wont be able to come back here tomorrow!!!!
Honestly hon its so so worth it, it really is.. Dont listen to Ethel you dont want cheese and ham you want to be SLIM!!!!
Go and have a nice relaxing bath go to bed and tomorrow is a fresh day..
Night and will be looking out for your IM feeling better post tomorrow xxxx

Thanks CW - I shall do exactly that!
Current plan is to hibernate at home tomorrow with a 'migraine' cos if I feel this bad I won't be going to work, but I'll see how I feel in the morning and hope guilt doesnt' drive me out of bed (like it did today) - I so should have stayed at home!

I LOVE how you've named "Ethel" :) Hang in there-it will get so much easier!!

it's worth it liz! Promise, cross my heart. Take a sickie tomorrow, or as I call them "mental health days"

thanks all. A mental health day is certainly in order, I think. EOTP (?) i just checked out your photos - fabulous, inspiring, thank you for posting them.

PS Ethel says goodnight x

Well done Liz for getting through the most difficult bit....you will have to develop an angel for your other shoulder......a slim slinky one who keeps telling you how fab it will be to shed those pounds on the way to goal....Best wishes

Just to say Im on Day 3.... and finding it v tough but reading these posts really help, Am very inspired by everyone...

Hmmm - despite taking my 'mental health day' today, I am not really feeling all that much better. Trying to take my mind off things, but am headachey, lethargic, tired and still hungry. I have NOT cheated or 'blipped' so its just taking me an age to get into ketosis.

Might go back to bed and try to sleep through it. Or play lego star wars to take my mind off it. I stared into the fridge for five minutes earlier, didn't have anything, but am thinking it. Just wish I could get there and be ok.....waaaah

Hmmm - despite taking my 'mental health day' today, I am not really feeling all that much better. Trying to take my mind off things, but am headachey, lethargic, tired and still hungry. I have NOT cheated or 'blipped' so its just taking me an age to get into ketosis.

Might go back to bed and try to sleep through it. Or play lego star wars to take my mind off it. I stared into the fridge for five minutes earlier, didn't have anything, but am thinking it. Just wish I could get there and be ok.....waaaah

thank you for your lovely compliment last night Liz :)

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling any better! i felt awful on my first few days, but honestly, just to repeat what everyone else has said - it does get better! and the results are worth it.

have a nice long bath, play star wars, do whatever you can to distract yourself. and drink lots of water! good luck x

Back