day 3 x

Hi Ladies, I've been reading your posts & as a widow of 17 years I don't know whether to laugh or cry! Must admit I can please myself now & I suppose I can discuss things and I tell my latest gossip to my cat... :)

You are losing weight so congratulations. :clap:

Have you tried Gentle Digestive Fibre - Pure Psyllium Husks | Vitamins & Supplements from Healthspan
It's a bit like drinking wallpaper paste but it works for me. The capsules don't.

Happy eating... :D

Hiya peeps. Hope the day going well.

No strict data, but based on 8 months of watching people on this diet - both greens/veg (not just salad) and lots of water are critical for good weight loss. Suggest you figure out a way to find/make something you like!

Xx

Thanks for the advice, will def try to add more greens to my diet.
And also thanks for tip on the fibre, will look into the wall paper paste!! X x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Need some advice please, I've been doing Atkins for over a week now and still feel really bad. I feel constantly light headed and dizzy. Im so tired as well. Usually I exercise everyday but I've not been able to. I have polycystic overian disease, do you think the diet could affecting that ? Maybe need to doctor? X

Hi, yes eating loads and plenty of water. When I do eat I feel better for half an hour then feel really weak again. Maybe the no sugar do you think? I know that having polycystic ovaries it affect your insulin levels, need to read more about it I think, I know it makes weight loss harder but not sure why really x

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles... I hope they settle down soon :)

Hey,

Don't think PCOS affects anything. I was diagnosed with it when I was 18, but still managed to lose 3 stone doing Atkins when I was 19/20. (Not going so quick this time mind you, but I don't feel bad - it's just long hog!)

Hope you feel better soon. x

6lb loss is great:). Keep going!

Well done! :)

Back