day 3 xenical diary

catlover5

Banned
hi up to now been no mishaps, on day 3 done quite a bit of walking today over 2000 steps, also did my first ever spinning class which was really hard , but a good calorie burner i think, had a jacket potato for dinner and low fat cottage cheese, would like to thank everyone on here for the advice given have read quite a few posts , i think i get more support on here than seeing my own nurse and it helps to hear of people who have actually done it :)

Last edited:
Hi & welcome! I find so much support on here, its been a bit quiet for a week or so so don't worry if you don't get loads of replies straight away, we get on when we can. Sounds as though you had a really good day exercise wise, well done! Good Luck with the rest of your first week xx

hi can i please ask i did myself a xmas challenge ticker and for some reason it only appears on my first post how do i get it to appear on every post please

hi can i please ask i did myself a xmas challenge ticker and for some reason it only appears on my first post how do i get it to appear on every post please

Go to User CP (top of the page), signature and edit your signature pasting the link for your ticker into your signature then it'll appear on all your posts.

Back