Day 3!!!!!

Ceri1980

Well Ive woken up on day three and im feeling so positive!! Put my work trousers on and have to say they do feel a bit looser than they have been lately :)!

No headaches or hunger pains yet.....not sure if i have reached ketosis yet or if i have prepared myself by reading all your posts!

Made the vanilla shake into a moose for my tea last night and it tasted like cake mix.....and i love cake mix! Just have to work out how to make the soup tast edible now??! haha

Hi Ceri,
glad things are going well for you, keep at it you will be at the end of the week soon and it will all have been worth it.
Doirin

Hi Ceri

Good for you....you should be getting into ketosis within the next day or so! And, it is a nice feeling when your clothes start to feel loose and the too big!!! It is a great motivator.

Have a good day and here's to Day 4! Your WI is just around the corner...

Take care

Hi Ceri - sounds like you#'re doing great. I didn't notice when I went into ketosis to be honest, but you will be there soon if you're not already.

Never heard the vanilla mousse described as being like cake mix - but that makes me want to try it! Never tried mousse, and have to say i don't like vanilla on it's own (too sweet, i have it with espresso powder for breakfast)

Great news on the clothes feeling looser and fitting better - just one of the many side effects of being on this fab diet!

Keep going girl!

Well Ive woken up on day three and im feeling so positive!! Put my work trousers on and have to say they do feel a bit looser than they have been lately :)!

No headaches or hunger pains yet.....not sure if i have reached ketosis yet or if i have prepared myself by reading all your posts!

Made the vanilla shake into a moose for my tea last night and it tasted like cake mix.....and i love cake mix! Just have to work out how to make the soup tast edible now??! haha

Well done Ceri, I'm also on day 3 and wish that my clothes felt looser, you are obviously doing really, really well. Keep going

Good on you missus, and what a great feeling, and what a positive post

:)

Hi Ceri

It's great that you're feeling so good. Keep a hold of this feeling - it's what gets you through!

Wishing you all the best for a brilliant first WI

LLx

Well done on having a positive first week. Best of luck with the rest of your week. The weigh in will be great wait till you see.

Keep up the good work, you sound really positive. If you DO ever manage to make the Chicken soup taste anywhere near edible....you will be a Lipotrim hero for life!!!!

Great to see such positivity & glad to hear it's getting easier for you, if you're not already in ketosis I'm sure you will be in a day or two. Good luck for your first weigh in, I'm sure it'll be great!

Hannah

Back