Day 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wigglychick, 20 May 2007 Social URL.

1. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Hi all :) I started SS on Friday, I did feel hungry on Friday (didn't help I think that I was on my feet all day in a place with the smell of food all day) but I didn't let it bother me. Yesterday, the hunger was gone :D but both days I had a mild headache - I think from lack of caffeine as I don't like either black tea or coffee so have stuck to water and peppermint tea. Today however, I feel light headed and a bit hungry - I just wondered if this was usual and will pass...it's the light headedness that's bothering me to be honest. I'm drinking more than the recommended amount of water so I know that isn't a problem.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i had a bit of light headedness for first few days but it soon disappeared, i think its just your body readjusting itself so it will soon pass :D

4. wigglychick

thanks for that Mandy :)

have felt quite hungry this afternoon :( how long before it wears off ? :help2:

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    You are still early days yet. Your body is getting used to the new intake. The light headed feeling should pass soon, as for the hunger I used to drink hot water, not only did it take the hunger away but its good for your skin too.

Do keep strong x

6. wigglychick

Thanks Sonya - I'm okay, not tempted to nibble on anything :)

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Good make sure you keep it that way and you will be at goal in no time at all.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.