Day 3

wigglychick

Silver Member
Hi all :) I started SS on Friday, I did feel hungry on Friday (didn't help I think that I was on my feet all day in a place with the smell of food all day) but I didn't let it bother me. Yesterday, the hunger was gone :D but both days I had a mild headache - I think from lack of caffeine as I don't like either black tea or coffee so have stuck to water and peppermint tea. Today however, I feel light headed and a bit hungry - I just wondered if this was usual and will pass...it's the light headedness that's bothering me to be honest. I'm drinking more than the recommended amount of water so I know that isn't a problem.

i had a bit of light headedness for first few days but it soon disappeared, i think its just your body readjusting itself so it will soon pass :D

thanks for that Mandy :)

have felt quite hungry this afternoon :( how long before it wears off ? :help2:

You are still early days yet. Your body is getting used to the new intake. The light headed feeling should pass soon, as for the hunger I used to drink hot water, not only did it take the hunger away but its good for your skin too.

Do keep strong x

Thanks Sonya - I'm okay, not tempted to nibble on anything :)

Back