day 3

keocoll

Hi everyone me again im now in day 3 and im still doing 100% just really hungry today just gonna have my choc shake now and hopefully that will put the hunger monster at bay lol, day 3 symtoms this is a wierd one but had a very runny poo this morning looks a bit oilly anyone else had this? i ordered ketone urine strips off ebay tgey arrived this morning and just tested and it come out purple thats not even on th chart so ill try again in the morning thanks for listening to my day 3 rant and ill keep u all updated :)

keocoll

Hi keocoll
Runny poo has been mentioned on here a few times as a possible side effect, basically getting rid of all the crap! in your system. Just keep on drinking all your water as this will keep hunger at bay and stop you going completely the other way and getting constipated!!!

jenniebee said:
Hi keocoll
Runny poo has been mentioned on here a few times as a possible side effect, basically getting rid of all the crap! in your system. Just keep on drinking all your water as this will keep hunger at bay and stop you going completely the other way and getting constipated!!!

Thank you jenniebee was getting a little worried :)

keocoll

Back