Day 3 ....

and doing brilliantly!

Am so shocked as when I did S&S for 3 weeks I really, really stuggled to get through the first 3-4 days... and since i stopped I tried 3 times to do it and couldn't get past lunchtime!!

But this time I've not even had any wibbles. I've just done it and I feel brill.

I weighed in at Boots yesterday and I'm 12 stone 5 and i'm NOT going back to Boots until 16th July Hopefully i'll be way into the 11 stones then

<<excited>>

Just ordered myself some new shoes as a pat on the back :D

Im on day 3 also, but yesterday my belly wasnt happy as it seemed to feel empty and i had a weird sickly feeling, i didnt feel like eating or have the urge meself.

I was a bit shaky yesterday but feel fine apart from that :)

End of day 4 for me... Stuck to it 100% no signs of ketosis!!!!!! Worried its not working.. I refuse to weigh myself until Wednesday so will see then.. Fingers xd.

I'm doing well today, struggled serviing dinner to the kids, really wanted some! but didn't :)

Looking forwards to a cuppa tea and cookie later.

I've found this time I'm just really, really not into the meals and veg.... last time i thrived on being able to have a meal but i had cauli and macaroni and had to seriously FORCE it down and i only cooked 100g of cauli too... very strange really!

I don't have any 'signs' of ketosis. I don't get smelly breath or anything so i have keto sticks, still neg at moment.

Fantastic, keep going, you're doing really well. I admire those VLCD-ers who feed families as the temptations must be hard, well done you.

Wow I had 5 toddlers today for dinner ( only 1 is mine ) resisting their gorgeous dinners were TRES hard!!!

When it came to the desserts I was guggling water to keep my mouth occupied!!!! Ha ha

After, I made my husband a terrific meal ( i dont want to make you guys mouth water ) to which I had mushroom pasta packet with cabbage and mushrooms!!!

Go me!

If I don't lose weight, I deserve a bloody medal for resisting. Rant over!

Toothfairy79 said:
Wow I had 5 toddlers today for dinner ( only 1 is mine ) resisting their gorgeous dinners were TRES hard!!!

When it came to the desserts I was guggling water to keep my mouth occupied!!!! Ha ha

After, I made my husband a terrific meal ( i dont want to make you guys mouth water ) to which I had mushroom pasta packet with cabbage and mushrooms!!!

Go me!

If I don't lose weight, I deserve a bloody medal for resisting. Rant over!

Well done! I know how hard it is, you good girl!!

(16lbs lighter in 4 weeks)

Well don keep it up its worth it. :)

Hayley Jane :) weight lost so far: 1stone

Back