Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Topaz, 10 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Topaz

Topaz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,

Day 3 and it`s been hard today, trying to stay positive but i feel rubbish, Have a really bad headache. Managed to stay away from the cakes in work today:)
    Drinking the water :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: I think i`ll have to have an early night tonight
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BigLors

BigLors Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi Topaz - day 3 for me too

Woke up with headache and feeling dizzy - has eased off a bit now tho. Planning an early night tonight too!

Is it the headache you finding hard?

Lx

4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ahh - we'll soon be saying week 3..... Its only day 4 for me - I'm getting over a dikki tum which I think is mostly due to de-toxing.... I'm not sure what I'm planning this evening... I dont need an early night as I've done nothing all day, got no books to read :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:might have to watch Harry Potter :D

5. Topaz

Topaz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi,

Headache is getting me down but i cant stop thinking about food ! It`s really starting to get me down.
    My hubby is on kitchen watch and has been told not to let me in there!

xxx

6. BigLors

BigLors Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    What about a long hot bath to help you relax hun? Always works for me!

7. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had headache in the night - but I wont let myself suffer.... I took tablets and plenty of water (have taken anything yet???? - you are allowed headache tabs/painkillers) xxx

8. BigLors

BigLors Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Oh and Time4Me - i am now searching for my harry potter film....not seen it in ages! :p

9. Topaz

Topaz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    headache

Just had a soak in the bath and i`ve taken pain killers so fingers x i`ll start to feel better xxx

10. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ooops did that earlier before I had my soup... I've still a pack left to go and still need to drink a wee bit more but Harry Potter & The Order Of The Pheonix is getting more appealing by the minute.

I just need kids to get back from having tea with their Dad then I can get settle, oh and tumble dry by bedding and re-make my bed, do the pack lunches :cool::cool::cool::cool:

11. BigLors

BigLors Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    I'm on my 4th pint at the mo (really struggling with the water intake because before i started this i could go days without drinking!), and still have 2 packs to go! Dont know whats up! Not hungry!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.