Day 3

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Finding this really hard, can't sleep because I'm so hungry :-( hurry up ketosis

ahh Emma, you've been so good for going back on lipotrim so soon, its almost a disadvantage for you cas you know how crap the first few days are. but you also know that by tomorrow you'll more than likely be in ketosis again and the horrible hunger will be gone. and you've had a busy weekend so that couldn't have been easy either. hang on for tomorrow, you know ketosis is on the way :)

Thanks cath, hope so too really want to complete this week with no mistakes I'm curious how much ill lose as only been off lipotrim for 2 weeks x

i'm dying to see how you get on too :) i'd imagine it'd be good as you hadn't really gone overboard on carbs during your refeed and you'll have the water weight to lose too. You'll be at the pharmacy doors at 9am wednesday morning lol!

Aw hun I feel for you. Just keep focussed, keep thinking of ketosis being on the way and how fab you'll feel when your weighed again. You'll do great you know you can do it and we all know too so keep your chin up. You can do this!! X x x

Thanks girls I so wish I didn't refeed when I did as I'd be we'll on goal now, it was just in my head to donor I think and made it hard to carry on. Never mind. Looking forward to the morning. Your right cath I'm getting there before 9am I'm going to go straight from dropping my little boy at school x

Back