DAY 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kitty, 5 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Kitty

Kitty Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All,
    I am on day3 and have found it the hardest, I feel really hungry and have a headache.
    I hope it gets easier. I have one shake left to have and have had 3litres of water so far - would like to drink some more but am a bit bored with the taste.
    I am going to keep going.
    Kitty xx:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

The 3rd day is often the hardest kitty so WELL DONE you for keeping at it [​IMG]

You really will feel better soon and just think of all that weight you're losing :D :D :D

4. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Stick with it kitty.... it does get easier!!! xx

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    It really does hun, take it easy for the next 2 days and you'll be raring to go.

The first 2 to 5 days are so hard, but its worth it, believe me, if I felt like days 2 and 3 all the time I wouldnt be on day 75, and thats a promise x

6. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm so proud of you mum... Well done! You'll get through it, we're going to feel so good at the weekend!

Love you lots.

xxx

7. bambi

bambi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Chin up babe, it is horrid the first few days but it gets better after that and it will be soooooo worth it in the end.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.