Day 3

glitzglamz

well feeling pleased reached day 3 and it's TOTM, just had a soggy chocolate muffin to get rid of the chocolate cravings, just got to get past tomorrow - wine and takeaway night.:)

Hi glitzglamz (love your name) - believe it or not you'll probably/hopefully find that your wine and takeaway night passes without bothering you too much. I always made sure that Fridays and Saturdays were goodie nights, wine, good food, chocolates etc and since starting LL it really hasn't bothered me - I know that what I'm losing out on is nowhere near as good as what I'm gaining .... new figure and better health.

Well done on getting to day 3 so well - believe it or not you're almost through the worst of it.

Well done glitzglamz, as Katie said you are past the worst of it.

Treat yourself in another way, ie lovely hot smellie bath, pictures, or DVD, with a lovely glass of sparkling water.

Good luck on your journey the confidence and self esteem you gain will far outweigh what you will miss.

I know what you mean Glam - it's a brilliant site and please keep reading and posting as it really does help you along the way ..... keeps the motivation going.

I am jeolous, I would love to live in Lancashire. When I was a child, and living in the London grime, I used to be sent to Carnforth in Lancashire to my grandmothers.

I used to love it and it is absolutely beautiful and I love the Lancashire accent.

I would probably retire there if my children went down here in the south.

I'm not far from Ormskirk Glam - not too far from you ---- in fact I'm working in Preston next Tuesday so have the joys of parking at Fishergate :D

Only been to Carnforth twice Lady - it's good that you have good memories about it.

To be honest I love living in Lancashire, it's got everything, towns, villages, cities and rolling rolling countryside...... and yes we do have that certain twang of an accent :)

I can remember my grandmother making Lancashire hot pot, ooooooo it was absolutely lovely.

She also made her own jelly jam - ooooooo even more lovely.

mmmm I love hotpot --- with beetroot and red cabbage ...... hmmm but tonight it'll be a cranberry bar instead that'll have to do :)

Back