Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 3

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by glitzglamz, 21 February 2008 Social URL.

1. glitzglamz

glitzglamz Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    well feeling pleased reached day 3 and it's TOTM, just had a soggy chocolate muffin to get rid of the chocolate cravings, just got to get past tomorrow - wine and takeaway night.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi glitzglamz (love your name) - believe it or not you'll probably/hopefully find that your wine and takeaway night passes without bothering you too much. I always made sure that Fridays and Saturdays were goodie nights, wine, good food, chocolates etc and since starting LL it really hasn't bothered me - I know that what I'm losing out on is nowhere near as good as what I'm gaining .... new figure and better health.

Well done on getting to day 3 so well - believe it or not you're almost through the worst of it.

4. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done glitzglamz, as Katie said you are past the worst of it.

Treat yourself in another way, ie lovely hot smellie bath, pictures, or DVD, with a lovely glass of sparkling water.

Good luck on your journey the confidence and self esteem you gain will far outweigh what you will miss.

5. glitzglamz

glitzglamz Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    thanx girls, don't think i would have made it this far without this great forum, it really is keeping me motivated, reading other peoples tips and success stories x

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know what you mean Glam - it's a brilliant site and please keep reading and posting as it really does help you along the way ..... keeps the motivation going.

7. glitzglamz

glitzglamz Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    hey katie whereabouts in lancashire are you? i'm near Preston.

8. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am jeolous, I would love to live in Lancashire. When I was a child, and living in the London grime, I used to be sent to Carnforth in Lancashire to my grandmothers.

I used to love it and it is absolutely beautiful and I love the Lancashire accent.

I would probably retire there if my children went down here in the south.

9. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm not far from Ormskirk Glam - not too far from you ---- in fact I'm working in Preston next Tuesday so have the joys of parking at Fishergate :D

10. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Only been to Carnforth twice Lady - it's good that you have good memories about it.

To be honest I love living in Lancashire, it's got everything, towns, villages, cities and rolling rolling countryside...... and yes we do have that certain twang of an accent :)

11. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can remember my grandmother making Lancashire hot pot, ooooooo it was absolutely lovely.

She also made her own jelly jam - ooooooo even more lovely.

12. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    mmmm I love hotpot --- with beetroot and red cabbage ...... hmmm but tonight it'll be a cranberry bar instead that'll have to do :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.