Day 3!!

Emily2009

Well today has gone quite well altough i am slightly hungry but im holiding out for a slightly later dinner once i get the kids to bed as i want to enjoy it!

Today I tried the strawberry and the cafe latte shakes - both ok but im still struggling with the texture im quite funny with textures so i went to the chemist and bought 6 of the bars, tried the berry fudge one as a snack and it was quite good.

Going to find tomorrow a struggle as Im starting a course and lunches are provided - eeeeek - hopefully i wont get too much pressure or too many comments hopefully the girls will just let me get on with it.

Strarting to miss my potatoes and chips a bit but im sure ill get over i, quite surprised how much willpower ive had the past few days. Long my it last! Anyway ill post tomorrow and let everyone know how its going, keep with it people!!

Hi Emily

Glad your finding it ok! My first day today, really enjoyed the banana shake, yummy.

Im doing the same waiting for my daughters bedtime before i have my meal.

Good luck on the course!

Maz

Good for you Emily :)

Good luck for your course tomorrow... you can resist the temptations ;)

Thanks mazza and howdy! Hopefully i wont let myself down. Im actually enjoying being in control of what Im eating, where as the past few years ive not been so its quite an empowering thing this diet! Does anyone else feel like that?

I started my new job today and in the office they have all kinds of biscuits and quality street they said i can help myself it was for xmas and i just said oh thanx i'm on liquid diets and i'm gonna have my water instead and i was really proud of myself i hope i will be strong until everything is finish.

yeah mazza i feel like shee raaa lol

Thai chilli i think once you make the descision (sp?) to do something like this if you are 100% commited then its ten times easier to say no to the things you know you should. Although i find breaking the habits of eating/picking quite hard, if i go to give the kids crisps i would usually taste them - resident beefeater me lol so the foods been on its way to my mouth and then ive clicked im not doing that anymore.

Well done for sticking to your guns and saying no, hopefully all the goodies will be done soon and it wont be there to tempt you! Hopefully some of your guts will rub off on me for today as i suspect im going to need it! Hope today goes well for everyone!

Back