Day 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mindy1973, 12 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Mindy1973

Mindy1973 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning all

Well I managed to get through day 2 with no real problems, had a bit of a sore head last night but nothing major. Drank all my water and really enjoyed my spicy tomato soup for dinner!

I've already had a big mug of black tea and 750mls of water, will try to hold off having my shake till about 9 I think, got toffee and walnut for breakfast, this is my least favourite so far. I'm already looking forward to my chocolate shake for lunch !!!

Good luck to everyone for today :D

Love
    Mindy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Well done for getting to Day 3. The first few days are always the hardest. x

4. Mindy1973

Mindy1973 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Felt good when I first got into work, but now feel really moody and grumpy for no apparent reason......hope this passes soon!! :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.