Day 32 rant

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Hi fellow lipotrimmers
its Day 32, Friday night and I've just gone to bed as I'm bored hungry and tired. At least I think I'm hungry it's more likely to be cravings as I used to always have take away on Friday nights or go out for food with my partner. Since being on lipotrim feel a bit separated from the world as can't go out for drinks or go to restaurants, never realized how much my life was surrounded by food till now. People are starting to notice my weight loss now and I've dropped a size and nearly 2 stone and remain 100% , no cheating so far and hope to remain 100% for the next 3 months. Anyone thinking of doing lipotrim that's not happy with there weight, go for it! You won't regret it. How ever hard I find it I just keep focusing on my goal.
Im only having chocolate shakes now as I don't like the others much.
Hows everyone else getting on?

Well I've completed week 1 and feel motivated to carry on, had chicken soup today and it was yuck!

You're doing extremely well and you should be proud of yourself! I felt left out when I missed a staff dinner for the first time in years, but hey! It's worth it! Xxx

Hi Emmy. I started around the same time as you and I feel exactly the same!! I lost a stone in February doing a strict detox diet and have lost a further 1st 4lbs on lipotrim. I am due my 5th weigh in tomorrow. I'm down to just chocolate shakes now too as cannot face the strawberry any longer lol!

I really struggled last night craving for a take away and put myself to bed in the end. After working hard all week that was how i used to treat myself - a takeaway and a bottle of wine. Today has been a challenge too as been snowed in and bored to death!! It normally wouldn't have bothered me and its made me realise that I used to fill up my time with snacking. I'm off on holiday in four weeks so decided to use the time to sort out my holiday clothes but ended up having a good cry after that. I have three wardrobes full of clothes ranging from a size 26 down to a 14 when I was at my slimmest. Well everything was either far too big or too small. I'm just hoping that in 4 weeks I may be able to fit into something. Again, getting upset just made me want to go hide in the fridge!! So the last couple of days have been a real struggle but also an eye opener. It's made me realise just how much my life before Lipotrim revolved around food. I'm bored, I eat. I'm upset, I comfort eat. I've worked hard, I treat myself to food. It's the weekend / birthday etc I celebrate by eating!!!

I may have had a little cry but in 2 months I am 2st 4lb down (maybe more come tomorrow) and I know for a fact that if I hadn't have started this I would have been at my heaviest weight for sure and even more upset which in turn would have led to food and so the vicious circle continues!! So I may not be thin for my hol but I will look a darn sight better than I did at the beginning of the year. This diet is not a quick fix or for the faint hearted. You have to be truly committed in order to succeed and have the best results. More importantly, you have to be in the right frame of mind. I'm hoping now is our time xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey Emmy

My OH and I always went out and had food on a Friday night so I know how you feel. He's been great and we have modified behaviours somewhat and now normally go out to the pub after our Friday meetings for a few drinks. He drinks lager and I drink water - I'm so rock 'n roll these days ;) I've got used to going out and watching other people eat, it doesn't bother me much anymore, thank goodness, so our social life isn't over while I'm doing this. I don't have a full length mirror at home, so today while out I saw myself in a full length mirror and I was quite impressed and thought I looked quite 'normal'. Not so long ago I would have killed to look like I do now. It's so worth while keeping on track, even though some days are really tough, they pass and you get closer to your goal x x x

Well done nuzzy the first weeks the hardest! I haven't had the guts to try the soup because I read it was horrible so thought stick to what I like which is chocolate lol x

hi Jen, i can relate to everything you just said with comfort eating when your having a bad day to celebrating eating when your having a good day. all my time was taken up with smacking too. Its my birthday in 2 weeks so it will be tricky but like you said you got to be 100% commited and I am so ill stick to it all the way. Good luck with your weigh in today your doing really well let us know how it goes :) x

hey teapot
Thanks, even tho i know its a feeling that will pass helps when someone else says it. your a braver lady than me I think if I went out to eat I'd get tempted, Ive managed it at people's houses but I don't know how I'd be if I was in a restaurant, I'd be worried that I'd think "just a small salad will be ok" coz I'd feel alkward being the only one not eating , I probably wouldn't but don't want to risk it. I have to lose this weight!
I bet you look amazing you have done so well you should put up some pics of your weight loss to inspire the rest of us. How long are you planning to stay on lipotrim? X

Thanks Emmy. Unfortunately I can't get weighed today. Snow is so horrific. Luckily I have enough shakes to get me thru the weekend and hope to get there on Monday xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

How annoying, It's started snowing here too , lucky you got extra shakes. Let me know how you get on on Monday xx

If you're feeling awkward about not ordering, just tell the waiter / people on your table you've already eaten, then there's no expectation that you'll eat anything more! Sometimes I order a glass of icecubes and let them melt down and crunch them when they get smaller. Not good for your teeth but can help if you're feeling the need to chew ;) Wish I'd had my phone with me yesterday to take a pic, had done my hair and everything lol.
I was hoping to be done in 6 weeks, but may have to stick with it longer as my weight loss has slowed so much after doing this for such a long time. The weight I've got left to lose has also been on my body for a very long time, so will have to be patient and see where I am in 6 weeks x x x

That's typical lol never got a camera when you need one! That's a good idea, I do that with I've cubes sometimes. You have been on it for such a long time if it slows to much you could do a refeed week then go back on it see what happens but I think you have had great losses x

Teapot I may embarrass you by saying this but you are an inspiration!

Like Emmy said - you're a brave woman!

I wish I had your staying power! You deserve to achieve everything you want I reckon!

Aww bless you And. I'm still trying to learn to accept compliments. Never really felt worthy of them before. My OH about an hour ago, said how nice I'd looked yesterday but hadn't got around to mentioning it yesterday :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Back