Day 4 and feeling great :)

Vodka-Lass

Day 4 now and I am still not feeling hungry yet! I thought I would be starving especially with having to cook for my three kids. Today might be a bit of a test though making the Sunday roast for them, think I will just nibble on my nut and raisin bar while they are eating.

Would be a lot easier if my hubby wasn't away as he is a chef and I could just sit in the front room and let him cook for the kids lol, But he is in for a big surprise when he gets back from Afghan and I am hopefully a few stone lighter :D

Hope you're all having a great weekend x

Well done on sticking with it. I think once we pass the first phase of t/s we have episodes of psychological hunger rather than physical hunger. Good luck for the rest of the week VL

Good luck , your doing well and now you are past the first few days your gonna so be dropping all those llbs you want to. I did CD when my hubby was in the gulf and never told him when he came back I had lost 3 stone and had a new hair cut , he was well impressed .

Thank you everyone :)

I love all the support on here, it's a great site.

Just had my banana shake and glad to say I love all the shake flavours. The only thing I haven't liked so far is the tomato soup so next time I have that I might add some chilli powder.

This is the first VLCD I have done so I am quite surprised how easy it is so far, I know there are bound to be bad days too but that's what this wonderful forum is for.

Thank you again :D

Well done. Everyone seems to react differently to the detox stage at first. Hope I do as well as u x

I'm on day four also, had a really bad day yesterday but feeling a bit more positive this morning - going to see how the hunger pains pan out this week and might start doing the low carb meal in the evening with the shakes during the day xc

I am on day 3 and as the afternoon has gone on, the better i am feeling thankfully.
Still got a slight niggle of a headache but other than that i am fine.
Still not found anything i don't like shake/bar/soup wise so hopefully i am heading towards ketosis and will find it all a bit easier xx

Back