day 4 and I'm absolutely loving it.

Everything is sooo nice. I only have the porridge oats, strawberry shake and thai chicken soup left to try. Everything else I've tried so far is absolutely gorgeous.
I did CWP a couple of years ago before I found weight watchers and I could only "stomach" the choc mint shakes, so I was having those 3-4 times a day. That got very boring, very quickly, and I got very constipated, and very ill.
I never thought it was possible to enjoy a vlcd but I am. I'm looking forward to getting this last 3 stone off (did 5 in a year with ww and this is the final hurdle). I feel like through weight watchers I've learned to control my food cravings and deal with the comfort eating part of me, and I'm now using exante as a tool to get me to goal for September so when I move and start my new job, I will do so feeling and looking my best!
My first weigh in will be a week tomorrow (20th May) as I only started on Wednesday and my weigh day has always been Sunday, so don't really want to change that. I had a cheeky look on the scales this morning and I've lost 8lb since Wednesday! Thats insane!
Nice to be a part of the forum, you're all doing so well and really inspire me to get this done and finished. I tee you one thing, once its gone, its NEVER coming back!

I haven't started yet, I'm mostly "watching" :). Some of the ladies on here have the same amount of weight as I want to lose (around 20lbs maybe a little more if it comes off quickly) so I'm keeping my eye on their losses to see how it comes off. I'm living in Poland at the moment but returning home to the UK soon so I'm waiting til then anyway.

Ahhhh I see :) Ohh Poland sounds fun :) xx

It's fab! I'm in Warsaw. Weather has been lovely the last few weeks too, such a huge difference to the winter weather (was - 26 when I arrived ) I've never felt cold like it :mad: I'm looking forward to going home now though, I miss my garden and the beach. x

I'm on day 8 with a loss of 10lbs in week one. Hoping to lose 23lbs overall but a loss of one stone within 4 weeks is my goal. Looking forward to seeing how you get on xx

Well done Sammy, great loss well done. I'll be watching how you get on too, you have a similar amount as me to lose :)

Well done for losing 5 stone on weight watchers, at least you know what to do when you finish this stint on exante x x

Did you do pro points? I think I am going to do weight watchers when I shift a bit on exante. It is always too daunting to join WW when I am about 6-7 stone overweight. I would love to lose 4-5 on exante then WW to target.

Really happy for you x

Glad your liking it. I have lost 7lbs in 6 days so im quite proud of that. Im quite bad tho i weigh myself every 2 days lol, trying to stop it but cant help it. I have a every 2 day piece of paper where i write the weights then i hve another which is weekly and where i write down the weights from every monday on

Well done for losing 5 stone on weight watchers, at least you know what to do when you finish this stint on exante x x

Did you do pro points? I think I am going to do weight watchers when I shift a bit on exante. It is always too daunting to join WW when I am about 6-7 stone overweight. I would love to lose 4-5 on exante then WW to target.

Really happy for you x

Yeah I did propoints hun. Averaged 1.5lbs a week, but over the course of a year, it adds up. I know it suits me and I know I'm happy on it. Time is against me, and thats why I'm on exante. I have beat all my food demons, so I'm confident about the transition back to food, and just maintaining once I'm at goal x

Glad your liking it. I have lost 7lbs in 6 days so im quite proud of that. Im quite bad tho i weigh myself every 2 days lol, trying to stop it but cant help it. I have a every 2 day piece of paper where i write the weights then i hve another which is weekly and where i write down the weights from every monday on

I weight every day, I used to try not to, but it doesn't make any difference to how well I stick to plan, so I do it first thing every morning.
7lbs in 6 days is awesome! Well done. xx

I'm on day 8 with a loss of 10lbs in week one. Hoping to lose 23lbs overall but a loss of one stone within 4 weeks is my goal. Looking forward to seeing how you get on xx

Ditto hun, looking forward to seeing how you do too :) x

Back