day 4 and its so hard!!!

Day 4 of s&s and its like torture, I'm so hungry I could eat my own arm and I have to sit up the mother in laws and watch them all eat a sunday roast, I must be strong surely being slim is better then any food could taste!!

I know what you mean it's day five and I'm not hungry as in tummy wise just brain wise eating is a habit we've all had since we were born so it's a hard habit to kick whilst on this. Whilst they are eating their roast look online and clothes you want for the summer and find you first stone loss gift to yourself. Today has been torture as OH is super slim and fitness freak so he did a twenty mile run yesterday then wanted to eat non stop bad stuff and then just done a tesco shop with him and thought why am I doing this. I took some bikini pictures on my phone and I've looked at them :) we can do this!!

You can do this.

As Dr Beck says: I don't want to tolerate hunger and cravings BUT there are a lot of things I can do to decrease my discomfort and if I don't learn how to get myself to tolerate some discomfort, I won't be able to maintain the weight I lose.

Thanks guys, I'm already fitting into a pair of jeans I couldn't the other day so I just kept thinking why would I want to undo all the hard work I put in, so just had a black coffee instead ,I just think of the hunger as fat burning up lol, its defo a mind thing for ne sometimes I think I'm hungry and I'm not I just fancy the food, llx

I'm on day 5 and I feel your pain :)

I'm not feeling as hungry as you buy my dh made himself toast earlier and the smell was the most divine thing Ive ever smelt! I swear my sense of smell has increased!!

Keep going we can do this :)

Fattyfoxy - it genuinely does get better and lol I think our sense of smell gets stronger too - sometimes I could eat my tub of cocoa butter! xx

Just think of the end result chicks and also think of how you would feel two minutes after if you did eat I'm guessing you would be angry and feeling guilty no foods worth feeling like that as you will have to restart etc. I keep saying right 12 weeks that's all it's not forever but if I cheat I'm going to be cheating myself and no doubt be doing this forever ?

oh you are all doing so well, it is hard going at first, I can totally relate re the first number of days I also felt I could have chewed my ruddy arm off! ha ha but now it seems to be getting easier, I'm nowhere near as hungry but yes I still crave certain foods just because I've been so used to eating them previously, I am just not having anything really in the house so as not to tempt myself and at present actively avoiding food places until I feel stronger. I have to admit my daily choc truffa bar has been a life saver, I really enjoy that and it does give me that little fix! Em

Well chicks we are all still bungling along so that has to be a good sign :). I can't wait to get weighed in Tuesday cos I'm hoping any weight loss will spur me on to another week which will hopefully be easier xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My first weigh in Tuesday too !!!

My weigh in not till Thursday I'm so excited, we should all be really proud of ourselves,its hard but we are doing it, I'm the same my choc bar is my life saver don't know if u I could do it without it lol, my hunger seems to have passed this evening, this morning was awful even the baby food smelt good lolx

Oh missy I hope we both lose big to give us a wee nudge on lol. I've been sorting through my old clothes that don't fit anymore tonight and I'm hoping to wear them again on hols in July so that's seen me through lol

Stick with it I promise it will get better, I have just completed week two and I got into bed last night and realised I had missed a pack so had to get up again to have it, just wasn't feeling the hunger. Trust me it is worth it x

Yes, stick with it! It will suddenly get sooooooooo much easier. Not having to go through these really tough days again is definitely motivation not to cheat/come off plan. I had one last week (realised I was having twice the amount of veg I should have been having and due to my combination of packs in addition to that had kicked myself out of ketosis) - it was awful!

How are you feeling today?

Everyone is doing really well - well done! I have all my packs to start tomorrow really looking forward to it ;-)
Will update tomorrow x

Can anyone help at the moment I'm having 4 packs a day am I allowed some veg with my food pack? Like broccoli cauliflower?

Thanks all x

Back