Day 4 and looking good.

Discussion in 'Exante' started by justgina, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I think my head's in the right place this time around. I'm now 2/3rds of the way through day 4 and am finding it easy, I have Christmas cake, sweets and chocolate hanging around and have no desire to eat any of it. Woohoo.
    Last time around I did get fed up of cooking for the rest of the family (5 kids and hubby) and I'm sure i'll start to feel the same this time too BUT, having been at goal a few months ago I know its all worth it.
    It's our 25th wedding anniversary in August and I can't wait to try on my wedding dress again, it is a size 12 and had to be taken in, but I was a 10 in August last year so I'm sure I can get there again. Feeling quite excited!!!

No real point to this post but I needed to get down a bit of positivity.:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Quak

Quak Gold Member

YAY for positivity Gina - well done so far - sounds like you really are in the zone and long may it continue for you.
    Bren xx
  4. size102b

size102b Banned

30 lbs will be gone in no time well done you for getting it dome before anymore lbs creep on
    Congratulations on 25 years :Dxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.