day 4 and pepermint tea to the rescue

FloridaGirl

hello again,:D
sorry to bore you all but I need to post each day on my first week to help get me through it!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
actually not been too bad today, woke up with the dreadful taste in my mouth so I guess ketotsis has kicked it ;)
I met a few friends for hot choc and muffins today and I sat there like a good girl sipping my sparkling water, it was torture :mad: !!!
but my saving grace has been pepermint tea. I honestly thought I would hate it but after tasting nothing but shakes and water it was quite good. I cant drink tea or coffee so I was cold and fed up with water but now I can have a nice cup of pepermint tea, it warms me up and puts me on till my next shake, it also helps with ketotsis breath :p
I drink this (3 mugs full of pepermint tea)on top of a minimum of 4 - 5 x 50cl bottles of sparking water plus I put extra water in my shakes (this helps in two ways, it makes my shakes last longer and increases my water intake)
so hopfully I am drinking enough water, read all your posts today and WOW!!! what amazing losses you all have!!! keep up the good work x

Yea i am liking the peppermint tea too, something different to have, keep it up xx

I drink the pure green tea, which is a great alternative!!

What green tea can we have? Like what make ? Can I get the one in Tesco or something???

I wasnt going to bother with peppermint tea as i didnt think i would like it but it seems to be quite popular so might give it a try! day 4 tomorrow so hopefully will be in ketosis x have got a ketone stick so will use it in the morning x

hello again,:D
sorry to bore you all but I need to post each day on my first week to help get me through it!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
actually not been too bad today, woke up with the dreadful taste in my mouth so I guess ketotsis has kicked it ;)
I met a few friends for hot choc and muffins today and I sat there like a good girl sipping my sparkling water, it was torture :mad: !!!
but my saving grace has been pepermint tea. I honestly thought I would hate it but after tasting nothing but shakes and water it was quite good. I cant drink tea or coffee so I was cold and fed up with water but now I can have a nice cup of pepermint tea, it warms me up and puts me on till my next shake, it also helps with ketotsis breath :p
I drink this (3 mugs full of pepermint tea)on top of a minimum of 4 - 5 x 50cl bottles of sparking water plus I put extra water in my shakes (this helps in two ways, it makes my shakes last longer and increases my water intake)
so hopfully I am drinking enough water, read all your posts today and WOW!!! what amazing losses you all have!!! keep up the good work x

Have you tried making a peppermint tea, leaving it to go cold then using it with the extra water to make a chocolate shake........its like a chocmint milkshake!! x

Have you tried making a peppermint tea, leaving it to go cold then using it with the extra water to make a chocolate shake........its like a chocmint milkshake!! x

ohh never tried that.... might have that tonight :):):)

I have tetley green tea, i have a sweetner in it too, i like it, but not to everyone's taste!!

hey hun- first off it's not boring!!
The whole point of this forum is so we can all share our experiences and often just writing down our feelings helps.

I'm with you on peppermint tea- it's a total life saver sometimes!

Keep it up- in a few weeks you'll be flying. It definitely gets easier.

x

Back