Total Solution Day 4 and struggling :(

11lbs is a huge loss, I only lost 6lbs my first week and it took me a month to lose my first stone. Well done.

Fantastic Watty, see it was worth sticking with it :D

You'll have lost a stone by week 2 for sure, we have similar starting weight :)

Well things are a lot smoother now thank god and seem to have got into it now :) . I set up my exante app on my phone on a friday so it reminded me to weigh myself so seemed rude not to :) . My weigh in day is a monday but twice a week isnt so bad as every day like I used to. Good news!!!! I have lost another 4lbs since monday so I am now under 17 stone and lost 15lbs so far. Chuffed to bits hopefully another couple will be gone by monday .

The rough start, that hits almost everyone, is worth it in the end :D

Glad you're feeling better now, keep it up and stay strong!!

Didn't know there was an app, just downloaded it. Thanks Watty and well done on ur losses!

im totally going to get the app too!! lol

well done Watty!!

Well done with your loss so far! And thanks for the app idea, will be getting that asap!! x

There seems to be two apps for Minimins. Any idea which one is better?

Last edited:
Hi and well done Watty x

I got the exante app. It's prompts u to weigh in and keeps a graph or table of your start weight and losses and gives u well done messages when u put a lower weight in lol

Well done to you Watty, I just started on Friday, so I have got my struggle ahead of me. I will just keep reading all of these wonderful posts of determination :). I just downloaded the Exante app too.

Great stuff watty, keep it up and stay strong!! :D

Well done Watty....that is a phenomenal weight loss :)
I had a bit of a false start but back into it now & think I must be somewhere near to ketosis as I have got rid of that "headachy" & "hungry" feeling!! :cool:
"Onwards & Downwards"!!!! X

yeah im finding it a lot easier now. I will only manage another couple of weeks then I need to start training for my 95 mile walk at the end of July. I dont have enough energy to walk more than 2-3 miles at the moment. I am going to stick to the shakes for breakfast and just have low cal low carb meals as much as I can.

Back