Total Solution Day 4 and struggling :(

Hey all,
Just a quick question, I've been on the total solution for 5 days now and in the first 2 days I lost 5 pound, but haven't lost a single thing since!! In your experiences, is this normal because its extremely disheartening to be eating nothing but 3 little sachets of food and not lose anything?
Thanks

Hey all,
Just a quick question, I've been on the total solution for 5 days now and in the first 2 days I lost 5 pound, but haven't lost a single thing since!! In your experiences, is this normal because its extremely disheartening to be eating nothing but 3 little sachets of food and not lose anything?
Thanks

Yes. Very normal. I posted a thread 'plateaux in the first week' because I was so distraught. But at the end if the week I'd lost 9lb :) I've never lost weight as fast as some people and I'm having a stall in week four, but so far, in 26 days I've lost 17lb. So hang in there! xxx

Thanks buttons, I was so happy when I lost the 5 pound I couldn't wait to weigh myself again. But when I did 3 days later and lost nothing I was devistated!! I'll stick with it!! Hopefully it will start goin again soon!!

Try not to daily weigh if you can, as your weight will fluctuate quite a lot. Although, I did daily weigh for my first week :D

Back