DAY 4 AND STRUGGLING

feeling good - lost 5lbs in my first week. I know it is not a huge loss compared to others losses, but I am pleased. I am aiming to lose 3 to 4lbs a week from now on. With SS+ there should be no trip-ups.

Well done Christy, 5lbs is a great loss still and you should feel proud you didn't lose the plot! Making the decision to SS+ sounds really positive and will hopefully help you to feel better. Good luck for week 2 xx

Good luck to you! I restart every day. I've had fabbie weekend with lots of good company, food and drink. Made sure i have had loads of water as way of damage limitation but will have prob put on at WI tomorrow. But, on the plus side, i've not denied myself, tried to stay clear of carbs (but couldn't resist scampi today) and totally up for getting back into it tomorrow.
Been at this for a while now, money very tight so i'm giving myself til Christmas. Whatever the weight loss by then i will switch to healthy eating and a bit of exercise. I cannot thank CD and minimins enough for getting me to where i am now so really what i'm rambling about is i wish you lots of luck to stick with it at whatever plan you chose and i'm sure with the support here you will be at your goal in no time.
Best Wishes

Thanks guys.

This week I am hoping that CD does not dominate every single thought I have like it did during my first week! Will just relax have my three shakes/soups and my green and white meals.

Today picked up some broccoli and cheese soup - YUCK, YUCK, YUCK....still spitting it out and still smelling it... YUCK :9529::9529::9529: Definitely won't be having any more of that! Thank God I only took two - can swap at next weigh-in.

Roll off the next three pounds!

Good Luck everyone!

DAY 14 NOW

So, I have managed two weeks. My weight loss has not been spectacular - only 5 lbs so far. I pushed it too far with SS+ this week, so thinking I will SS for this week to definitely get back into ketosis - don't think I am at the moment.
I am happy about my stomach looking smaller and having lost some inches - clothes fit much better.
Not going to beat myself up - slowly but surely, that's my motto.
Really going to go for it this week. Just need to not go into a supermarket and I will be fine. It's funny even after eating a bit more chicken or broccolli - I still did not lose weight. Weird - I am definitely eating less then I normally would and no weight loss this week - oh well! TOTM is due today/tomorrow so maybe that is the cause.
Anyway - just wanted to post, because I am still going OK with this. Not the perfect student, but getting by!

C

TOTM? No doubt that has contributed to things not going down as much as it should have. People keep recommending the ketostix to watch that you're still in ketosis during your TOTM so you can still see some results there, if not on the scales. I'm considering getting some so I don't feel bad when it happens to me...(I have always put on 5-7lbs during TOTM...maybe I won't on this, but if I do, then I'd like to have another reassurance that my body is still doing as it should)

Good luck Christy!! Cx

Where can you buy Ketostix from? The chemist on the shelf or over the counter?

Got them today from Boots - cost £6. Will test on Wednesday.

Feeling good - almost had all my water - minimum today 2.25l, not my usual amount of 3l or over, but will have to do.

Having my third shake now - delicious Chocolate Mint.

Going strong today...

Got them today from Boots - cost £6. Will test on Wednesday.

Feeling good - almost had all my water - minimum today 2.25l, not my usual amount of 3l or over, but will have to do.

Having my third shake now - delicious Chocolate Mint.

Going strong today...

Good to hear you're going strong today Christy..:superwoman:...:D:D:D

Thanks Isis. Had a real good talk with myself yesterday. I asked myself what it is I wanted and what I had to do to achieve my goal. My decision? To stick to this plan 100% this week. Prove to myself that I can do this, that CD is NOT bigger or more powerful than me. I am tired of being overweight and if the only thing that is stopping me from being slimmer is my own willpower - then I will work really hard to overcome any temptations.

OK - self-help talk done for tonight :)

Back