• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 4....any tips?

hey,
i'm starting day 4 and so far i have all the motivation in the world through the day but the evenings are so pants. It almost all fell apart last night :cry:

I feel like i was totally addicted to the wrong foods and i'm only craving them as they give me "a momentary high" but in the long run make me feel worse - bad bad cycle.

My CDC advised me to keep some packets for the evening and gave me a few tips like:

**Use 1/3 of a tetra in coffee to make a fab mocha
**Freeze 1/2 a tetra and make "ice cream"
**Divide shakes into 2 to make a higher number of smaller meals every day

Any other tips anyone has?
I froze half a choc tetra last night and added half a strawberry shake to it and it was ALMOST like a desert!

On a positive note, i dont feel sick anymore and the headaches have gone!!!!:cool:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
All the tips above are good..I love the frozen Tetras, they take a long time to eat as well which helps. You can halve the Tetra and add hot water, that makes a lovely hot choc.
Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Try and leave a shake or tetra for the evening.

shelbell

Trainee Human On Board
I've been making muffins the last couple of days, as I was struggling to stomach the drinks. Maybe having a muffin to chew on would help in the evenings? They're not the nicest muffins in the world lol, but a change in texture is good.

Have a read through the making things from shakes sticky, there are loads of recipes in there.

ooooh, thanks!!!
Cor, everyone comes up trumps yet again xx

How about making some CD jelly? This is a saviour if you want a dessert without trashing your diet.

You need:

500ml of very cold water
1 drop of red food colouring
1 scoop of mix-a-mousse.
Some CD water flavouring to taste (remembering it's very strong!)

add the water flavouring and food colouring to the water.
Add the scoop of M-A-M and whizz up INSTANTLY. If you hang about, the M-A-M will clump up.

Keep whizzing it with your blender (I use a Hinari Genie - like a magic bullet) for about 20 - 30 seconds: the mixture will look like strawberry milk-shake.

Pour into a bowl and put in the fridge. The mixture will separate with a clear jelly at the bottom and a frothy pink 'head'.

You should get a couple of decent portions out of that mixture. :)

bluegrapefruit
Just get to bed and dont let the voices in your head get the better of you . I know once you are in bed you will be thinking shall I go and get some food , if you go down you are only delaying this diet . Fight it off ! if you dont you will always be on a diet !