Day 4....any tips?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue_grapefruit, 2 October 2007 Social URL.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

hey,
    i'm starting day 4 and so far i have all the motivation in the world through the day but the evenings are so pants. It almost all fell apart last night :cry:

I feel like i was totally addicted to the wrong foods and i'm only craving them as they give me "a momentary high" but in the long run make me feel worse - bad bad cycle.

My CDC advised me to keep some packets for the evening and gave me a few tips like:

**Use 1/3 of a tetra in coffee to make a fab mocha
    **Freeze 1/2 a tetra and make "ice cream"
    **Divide shakes into 2 to make a higher number of smaller meals every day

Any other tips anyone has?
    I froze half a choc tetra last night and added half a strawberry shake to it and it was ALMOST like a desert!

On a positive note, i dont feel sick anymore and the headaches have gone!!!!:cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    All the tips above are good..I love the frozen Tetras, they take a long time to eat as well which helps. You can halve the Tetra and add hot water, that makes a lovely hot choc.
    Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Try and leave a shake or tetra for the evening.

4. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    I've been making muffins the last couple of days, as I was struggling to stomach the drinks. Maybe having a muffin to chew on would help in the evenings? They're not the nicest muffins in the world lol, but a change in texture is good.

Have a read through the making things from shakes sticky, there are loads of recipes in there.

5. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

ooooh, thanks!!!
    Cor, everyone comes up trumps yet again xx

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    How about making some CD jelly? This is a saviour if you want a dessert without trashing your diet.

You need:

500ml of very cold water
    1 drop of red food colouring
    1 scoop of mix-a-mousse.
    Some CD water flavouring to taste (remembering it's very strong!)

add the water flavouring and food colouring to the water.
    Add the scoop of M-A-M and whizz up INSTANTLY. If you hang about, the M-A-M will clump up.

Keep whizzing it with your blender (I use a Hinari Genie - like a magic bullet) for about 20 - 30 seconds: the mixture will look like strawberry milk-shake.

Pour into a bowl and put in the fridge. The mixture will separate with a clear jelly at the bottom and a frothy pink 'head'.

You should get a couple of decent portions out of that mixture. :)

7. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

bluegrapefruit
    Just get to bed and dont let the voices in your head get the better of you . I know once you are in bed you will be thinking shall I go and get some food , if you go down you are only delaying this diet . Fight it off ! if you dont you will always be on a diet !

8. jazz

jazz naughty night nurse

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.87%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i go to bed and read and leave my computer on stand by with the minimins screensaver rolling . does wonders everytime i look up, keeps my ever decreasing bum in the bed

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.