Day 4 - does anyone else feel ratty?!

wanttobeslender

I have woken up today feeling really frustrated with headache and been drinking water which does help. Just had a phone call from someone close to me, I just wanted to scream at them on the phone and shout I'M FINDING THIS HARD & YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE FAT!

Luckily I didn't but just wondered do other people feel like this in week 1?

Thanks

hi hun i felt pretty much like that on week one it will pass.its like anything you have your good and bad days,you will feel like your never gonna get there but you will.chin up hun you can do it good luck x.

Oh yes week 1 is a bit of a killer alright with moods and headaches so you are not alone in feeling this. Take a few paracetamol and limit human contact until you are in ketosis and it will be better I swear :) Although you should nearly be in Ketosis now on day 4 so it might just be completing now which can make you incredibly crabby but it will be worth it as you are going to start feeling wonderful soon :)

I'm on day 3 now and i definitely should not be driving, the road rage was incredible and i had to pull over and actually cry! my poor other half is really getting the brunt of it. :( xx

Im still feeling like this, im a emotional wreck , hope you feel better soon xx

Back