Day 4 done, all going just fine!

:confused: Oh I don't know now... lol. it was a birthday june target that someone started and I joined in with on the Sunshine thread. Can I do 2 challenges, if so I will put 20 on yours too. x

Coming to the end of day two now, going ok!! I've had all my tetras and I've drunk 5.5 pints and a can of coke zero (so just shy of 2.5 litres) and will drink another pint and a half before I go to bed!

I must admit I've been more hungry today, in fact hubby and our baby are currently in the dining room eating chilli and I'm in the lounge where I don't have to look at it, was murder cooking it all!

I want to be slim more than I want chilli though.

28 more days til weigh in!

Well done on getting through the first 2 days, day 3 will be over before you know it!

Take it easy with the coke zero though, it's not officially 'allowed' anymore....

Well, 3rd day done!! I've felt so hungry today and quite weak but it suddenly cleared at about 7ish - I've just POAS and the ketone bit went PINK!!! So that's me in ketosis by the end of day 3!! Hopefully now it should be a bit easier..

Well end of day 4 and it's been absolutely fine today! No hunger, no tiredness - just not thinking about food at all! Mind you our baby is rather poorly with chicken pox at the moment so I've been rather busy with her bless her..

Well done you! Im on day 3 and going strong :)

Back