Day 4. Feel like ****

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by indie.rainbow, 18 August 2009.

1. indie.rainbow

indie.rainbow Loves the jobs you hate!

Im feeling sick, light headed, dizzy, and generally unwell. I feel like Ive been battered. :cry:

Ive been fine for the first 3 days. Today I just want to cry, and I feel like I could sleep for a hundred years :(

I'm not enjoying today at all. x
  2. tafflass

tafflass Well-Known Member

are you drinking enough hun?
    unfortunately quite a few ppl suffer these side does get better though.
    have a soak in a nice warm bath and have an early night.maybe that'll help you.
    hope ya get through itx
    just keep looking forward to that first weigh in x
  3. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Well-Known Member

*Hugs* Indie Rainbow

I was the same - Fine the first 3 days then days 4-5 I was weak, light-headed and could have slept all day. On day 6 it disappeared and I felt fantastic with loads of energy. It was as if I was a different person.

My advice would be to do what your body is telling you to do - Snuggle up, relax and sleep. Hope it passes soon.
  4. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

I'm really sorry to hear you're suffering :-( I felt awful for the whole of the first week, it will end & you'll be full of energy! Hang in there & just rest through the worst of it.

Good luck!

5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Hang in there!

Sounds like you havent hit ketosis yet

I hit it around day 5 so why not get an early night and see if you feel better in the morning?
  6. Janelegs11

Janelegs11 Well-Known Member

OOoeeerr dreading day four now, I've been feeling fine apart from a funny taste in my mouth and the urge to constantly drink...
  7. A Better Me

A Better Me Well-Known Member

Aww hun im sorry to hear this ,, hope ur feeling better soon xxx
  8. strawberrykisses

strawberrykisses Well-Known Member

Hope this feeling passes and that you are able to continue! Think of the week one weigh in and this should keep you going!

Take care and drink lots of water!
  9. *hugs* It DOES get better, I promise x

Hope ur feeling much better by now