day 4....hellish

nibbea

havent cheated, but im just tired, fed up and most of all HUNGRY....grrrrrrr keytosis where are you...lol

bought some bars yesterday and im blaming them as ive been ok so far, but today ive been really hungry, drank loads though and im off to drown my sorrows,.....in the bath...lol

shona xx

I know what you mean, I felt dreadful most of the weekend. Just very hungry and empty. Well done for staying focused! x

thanks guys

its been relatively easy until today, when ive struggled big time. eye on the prize though.

its the support that makes this diet doable, there are just so many highs and lows.

shona xx

Once you get through the first awful days it gets so much easier. Just hang in there. I ended up just drinking loads of water and taking pain killers. Sorted out my terrible headache.

Hi Shona we are on the same day snd I feel the same, am 100% good but am just so fed up .....it's like I'm beating myself up for being fat and blaming everyone else who's eating grrrr .... Still tomms another day , come on Hun we can do it xxx

I know its difficult and i've just finished my first week ... the worst day was Sunday just kept thinking about what I would normally be eating on a Sunday! Stay focused and I,m sure youll get to week one without any blips. Have you tried Bouillion its like a stock but really low and your allowed it but not too many ... I find it does take the edge off x

Skinniminx said:
I know its difficult and i've just finished my first week ... the worst day was Sunday just kept thinking about what I would normally be eating
I was exactly the same! Sunday was my day 5 and it was soooo hard, I cried :( .
Day six today and I'm freezing so hope I'm heading for ketosis !
Stick with it, it's going to be worth all the bad moments :)

Nikki.

Ouzel said:
I was exactly the same! Sunday was my day 5 and it was soooo hard, I cried :( .
Day six today and I'm freezing so hope I'm heading for ketosis !
Stick with it, it's going to be worth all the bad moments :)

Nikki.

Hi when you get these days try having a coke zero ice cold it takes the edge off good luck

thanks everybody

i rewarded myself with some coke zero today, oooooh it was bliss...lol.

feeling lots, lots better today. had lots of temptation yesterday and didnt give in, even though i felt wretched, its nice to feel strong, instead of giving in and scoffing anything within reach.

the stick tonight was pink, and im awake after 8 pm for the first time in 5 days progress indeed...

how are you others today, spreading some good day vibes to you all.

shona xx

Aww it wont be long! Soon you will wake up and feel normal!

Then it gets easier! now you feel torn between the devil and the deep blue sea....... once the k fairy vists it will be worth the wait!

no more hunger pangs then it's dealing with cravings!

Sprinkling you with K fairy dust! :vibes:

hope she visits soon!

Last edited:
I felt the same on my day 4. It will pass. Keep strong. Well done so far

It's really difficult to believe that it will not be this hard for long. But it's true, everyone who has done it says that. These days - week 11 - it's just routine, for me anyway. Meals and food just don't figure in my life and my thoughts focus on what to wear from my increasingly useless wardrobe.
I find it helps to think this is not for life - it's for now, yes some pain, but bearable. Then I am doing what I want to do and it's for me.
It soon passes honestly, and then the magic packets simply work! Good luck, keep going, relief is only around the corner.
GSQ

Back