Day 4 - im laughing at you! :)

Well do u i'm on day 4 as well looking forward to day 5
I had to cook roast dinner for my family too which was a killer but like u I got through it lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kels_85 said:
Well done babe!!!!

Tomorrow will be day 5!! Yay!! Told you that you could do this wench :)

So proud of you babe xxxxx

Thank u my darling woop woop! Can not believe I'm doing it???? Lol amazing! Thanks bbe! Xxx

Don't thank me chick!! Your doing this all by yourself and you are doing amazing :)
I was just outside having a fag and got a major rush - ME AND NY BEST MATE ARE SERIOUSLY GOING MEXICO IN FIVE MONTHS TIME!! I just got over excited all over again! Hahaha!!

Keep up the good work babe!! So proud of you xxxxxx

Michele222 said:
Well do u i'm on day 4 as well looking forward to day 5
I had to cook roast dinner for my family too which was a killer but like u I got through it lol

Thank u :)

Well done aswell hun!!! If we can get through cooking a roast we can sure as hell get through this :) lol xxx

Kels_85 said:
Don't thank me chick!! Your doing this all by yourself and you are doing amazing :)
I was just outside having a fag and got a major rush - ME AND NY BEST MATE ARE SERIOUSLY GOING MEXICO IN FIVE MONTHS TIME!! I just got over excited all over again! Hahaha!!

Keep up the good work babe!! So proud of you xxxxxx

Aaaaarggggghhhhhhh kel!!!! We are going Mexico!!!! And we will be going as skinny chicks!!!! Oooooooooooooooooo double that rush bbe!!! Mexico is not going to know what's hit it when we land lol :)

Luv u bestie xxxx

Hahahaha!! Bring it on!! I am double excited!! We will have so much more room on the plane now! Haha :)

5 months to go!! Love you zillions xxxxx

CandyNotWhale said:
Same goes with u bbe! Especially with what happened :( you are truly amazing!!!

Roll on Mexico bbe I'm ready I can not wait to bikini shop ...yep I said it! BIKINI SHOPPING lol

Xxx

Omg...bikini shopping! Didn't even consider that as it has never been a consideration before! More determination now! You have rejuvenated my resolve...day 1 and HUNGRY! Lol! Have a good one!

Omg...bikini shopping! Didn't even consider that as it has never been a consideration before! More determination now! You have rejuvenated my resolve...day 1 and HUNGRY! Lol! Have a good one!

you can do it hun!! Your not hungry your simply thirsty (lie o yourself if you have to) remember why you are doing this and stay strong!! Food is the devil lol

Bikini! Bikini! Bikini!!! Get use to this word hunni because that will be us soon :)

stay strong :)
xxx

CandyNotWhale said:
Thank u :)

Well done aswell hun!!! If we can get through cooking a roast we can sure as hell get through this :) lol xxx

Thanks how u doing now I'm on day 8 feeling much better I got weighed yesterday lost 9lb how r u doing

Day 9 is over and I'm starting to feel lighter :) loosing 14lbs in just over a week is what I needed to hear to keep me focused I still get these moments of what I call dribble where a sit and watch people eat and try an think how good the food must taste lol!!!

How u getting on bbe. Xxx

CandyNotWhale said:
Day 9 is over and I'm starting to feel lighter :) loosing 14lbs in just over a week is what I needed to hear to keep me focused I still get these moments of what I call dribble where a sit and watch people eat and try an think how good the food must taste lol!!!

How u getting on bbe. Xxx

Well done 14lb wow
I have been finding the diet this weekend my nan not very well and it's been all about food but I've got through it lol I have my 2nd weigh in Wednesday I don't think I've lost any weight bloated etc

This predictive writing on these phones is a utter nightmare as well grrrr!

Really hope ur nan gets better hunni! Sending u all my love

I know when I'm upset and down I always surround myself with loads of different foods :( and it's hard to tell me no cause I always just tell myself it's what's going to make me feel better!!! I know it's a hard time Hun hope everything works out

If u need us we are all here xxx -

Hi Candy well done for making well past day 4!!! I've always called day 4 "Dangerous Day 4"!!! :D it's the day after I get into ketosis but there's still half a week to go til weigh day, I don't know why but because of these things Day 4 trips me up almost every time, but not this time I'm on day 6 now yay!!

Surfhunny said:
Hi Candy well done for making well past day 4!!! I've always called day 4 "Dangerous Day 4"!!! :D it's the day after I get into ketosis but there's still half a week to go til weigh day, I don't know why but because of these things Day 4 trips me up almost every time, but not this time I'm on day 6 now yay!!

Lol luv dangerous day 4 title!!
I'm the same in all the 5 times I've tried it seriously messed me up that by the end of the day I always had a super size pizza waiting for me

Ur 6days in! WOOP WOOP!!! well done for staying so strong and getting past it ur doing fantastic :) bring on the weigh in

Xxxxxx

Back