Day 4 - im laughing at you! :)

CandyNotWhale

It's the dreaded day four!!

I never get past today all the 4 attempts I've had on the diet this is where I've failed

BUT
failure is not an option!! I was so hungry yesterday i could have eaten my foot.....now not even my foot looks appealing lol

I really think I'm going to get through this week at 100%

Pray for me :)

Hope everyone is doing well!!! Xxx

I'm also on day 4 (of LT)!!

You've come this far - just think only 3/4 days until your 1st weigh in! It will so be worth it then...
You seem to be very positive today so keep up the good work :)
Let me know how ur getting on x

Babe, your doing brilliantly!! Very proud of you!! Keep laughing at day 4!! Can't wait for your first official weigh in!! It's going too keep you so motivated babe!! :)

Xxxx

Thanks Hun!! I'm trying :) normally this is give up point!!! I'm even managing to do the Sunday roast and dessert without picking lol

How u getting on hun??

We are day 4 1st week almost done! Bring on that weigh in well done bbe xx

Kels_85 said:
Babe, your doing brilliantly!! Very proud of you!! Keep laughing at day 4!! Can't wait for your first official weigh in!! It's going too keep you so motivated babe!! :)

Xxxx

Thank u my bestie! You always keep me motivated be totally lost without ur enthusiasm!!!! Luv ya lots girlie xxx

You can do it, Hon!
I'm on day 5 of my restart today and I'm not in ketosis yet due to medication, but I'm sure that we CAN get through this! My weigh in is Thursday morning, and I'm sure as hell not going to mess up my first weigh in results. When's your weigh in? Just imagine how you'll feel tomorrow or the day after once ketosis has finally set in. Good luck, Hon. :D x

CandyNotWhale said:
Thank u my bestie! You always keep me motivated be totally lost without ur enthusiasm!!!! Luv ya lots girlie xxx

Awwww, babe you are keeping me motivated!! You are doing so bloody well!! Especially with all the stress your going through now! You still haven't cracked!! Gooooorrrrrr on with ya bad self ;-)

Bring on Mexico baby! All I can think about is the pictures! Hahaha!!

Love you more than the world my babe xxxxxxxx

Tessieg1 said:
You can do it, Hon!
I'm on day 5 of my restart today and I'm not in ketosis yet due to medication, but I'm sure that we CAN get through this! My weigh in is Thursday morning, and I'm sure as hell not going to mess up my first weigh in results. When's your weigh in? Just imagine how you'll feel tomorrow or the day after once ketosis has finally set in. Good luck, Hon. :D x

Well done hun!!!! Ur doing fab as well!! All the restarts for us will stop here!!!

I have to wait till Saturday for my weigh in due to my work commitments but this Thursday I'm going to have a cheeky jump on my scales!!!

Sure my Cambridge counsellor will be shocked when she sees me cause the 4 previous times I've never taken it as serious

Wishing us both luck for Thursday hun keep me posted as well ur doing so well xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Awwww, babe you are keeping me motivated!! You are doing so bloody well!! Especially with all the stress your going through now! You still haven't cracked!! Gooooorrrrrr on with ya bad self ;-)

Bring on Mexico baby! All I can think about is the pictures! Hahaha!!

Love you more than the world my babe xxxxxxxx

Same goes with u bbe! Especially with what happened :( you are truly amazing!!!

Roll on Mexico bbe I'm ready I can not wait to bikini shop ...yep I said it! BIKINI SHOPPING lol

Xxx

Hahahaha, bring on the bikini shopping chick!! Oh my life!! Mexicooooooooooo :-D :-D

So proud of you xxxxxxx

woop woop!!! so proud of u hunnie!! i knew u could do it!!!! glad the feet are still intact ;-)

day 7 for me and i have weigh in later......im excited but scared!!! scared of what tho i really dont know lol not sure if im in ketosis or not tho as iv been taking ibuprofen that are coated...which CDC said would be fine, but im not so sure :-s xxx

ps...im gonna go do a stick and see....:-0 x

well done!

Keep going dont give in! You are doing great. im gonna start tuesday ad so should be at this point by friday next week lol....

hope I make it that far lol x x

sarah-louise x said:
woop woop!!! so proud of u hunnie!! i knew u could do it!!!! glad the feet are still intact ;-)

day 7 for me and i have weigh in later......im excited but scared!!! scared of what tho i really dont know lol not sure if im in ketosis or not tho as iv been taking ibuprofen that are coated...which CDC said would be fine, but im not so sure :-s xxx

ps...im gonna go do a stick and see....:-0 x

Thank u hunni!! And well done for your weigh in bbe!!! :) see there was no need to be scared! Ur doing it Hun!!!

I can't wait to be in ketosis .... Not that I'll know since I ain't got them sticks (will purchase 2 Moro)

:) xxx

Size 16 Will Do said:
Keep going dont give in! You are doing great. im gonna start tuesday ad so should be at this point by friday next week lol....

hope I make it that far lol x x

Thank you hun!!
U will do it!! Remember why you are doing :) keep that as your motivation

Good luck for Tuesday Hun!! Remember if u need that extra help we are here!!

Food is the devil lol lol

X

Well done babe!!!!

Tomorrow will be day 5!! Yay!! Told you that you could do this wench :)

So proud of you babe xxxxx

Back