Day 4 Jitters

lulibell

Im on day 4 and so far have been going great but today all i can think about is food food food food food! lease tell me this passes! I think what started it off was i had to go into town today and get food for m friends birthday, and just seein my favourite foods in the supermarket has made me all broody for food!

Lucy - it passes! I think it is completely normal to become quite obsessed by food at the beginning. Every advert on tv seems to be food, everyone seems to be eating etc etc

You may find another common "side effect" which is cooking. I started cooking like a woman possessed in the first 4 weeks or so - i even began baking my own bread - never done anything like that in my life!!! Despite the fact that i couldnt eat it, it was somehow comforting just to make it! weird!

Anyway, dont worry, it PASSES xxx

just go with the flow !

that is sooooo good to hear. i've been cooking like a mental case. yesterday i made a curry and then promptly binned it as there was no1 to eat it and today i made homemade soup! i have no intention whatsoever of eating it, it just makes me feel better to cook!:D

Lisa - lol!!! That is so funny - cooking all that food and then having to bin it!! I made a whole batch of chelsea buns a while back and ended up doing the same!

Thanks JodieJoJo. Thankfully apart from the food i had to get fo the party on monday, when i moved back to uni on monday i delibratly bought no food, so i don't have anything to cook with. lol

I do exactly the same re: cooking! I've been baking every day, so the kitchen is overflowing with cakes & biscuits etc. I'm also cooking lots more meals from scratch. Luckily the people who work with me love home baking. Lol!

Back