day 4 nearly over :-) and its going well

hi just thought id give you an update on my 1st week day 1/2/4 went really well Day 3 i had a headache all day and felt pretty rough and today i feel fantastic im hoping that i feel like this all the time if so il find this diet quite easy.I dont really feel like im missing out either im just focusing on the weight loss not what i could be eating.I think il just be getting the strawberry and vanilla shakes when i go for my 1st weigh in on thursday not keen on the soup and chocolate shake also im so glad i bought a hand blender rather than a shaker makes mixing it far more easier i got one from argos only cost £8 and it fits in my bag so i can take it to work with me.I really cant wait for thursday and hope i have a good weight loss hope everyone else does 2 xx

aww thats fab hun!!! once ketosis kicks in its great. :D. keep positive hun and good luck. let us no how weigh in goes!! :)

xox

Hiya, glad today has been better for you!
I got one of those blenders too, they are fab, especially at work.
Lots of luck for the weigh in on Thursday, can't wait to hear how well you've done!
Fiona

It really is good to hear from everyone about how they are doing... I'm only on day 3 - and get weighed on Friday - am curious what will happen. I just can't yet get it through my head that that kind of weight loss is possible. I'll be checking in to see how you get on CL...

thanks bex il keep you posted youve had a fab weight loss so far i bet your well pleased with yourself i hope mine goes the same way xx

thanks hun, yes im pleased with my losses but im more pleased that im enjoying the diet this time round (3rd attempt :eek:), few tough days but ive not cheated or been tempted to. :D

you should see some fab losses if you stick with it 100%. :)

keep us posted and good luck!!

xox

glad your finding it easier this time round bex.Im finding it really easy on day 5 now and past 2 days ive felt fab and ive found it alot easier than i thought i would.Im sticking to it 100% otherwise i dont think theres any point doing it i just hope my will power and determination will see me through il let you know how my weigh in goes thursday

Briansecretagent congrats on getting to day 3 how are you finding it so far hope your doing good and not suffering the headaches etc im on my 5th day now and day 4 and 5 ive felt fab no headaches or other symtoms but day 3 was a killer i had headache all day keep me posted with the results of your 1st weigh in and good luck for friday

Hiya, glad you had a good day.
Getting weighed Weds although will only be 6 days then as have to work :sigh: Looking forward to hearing how well you do on Thursday.

Back