Day 4 Re-Start CD

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Hi all, just wanted to say hya (again)!

Well i re-started yesterday at my heaviest ever!! Gawd im only 5ft 3ins!!

Im having trouble with the water:sigh:but then i alway's did im dying for a diet coke i know i can have one but i really need to break the apron strings with it.

Yesterday consisted of

1 Chocolate Tetra
1 Chocolate Shake
1 Peanut Bar

My new CDC is a gem and let me have the bars from beginning but not just for me she lets all her clients choose if they want them from scratch or not,she's lovely but can not half talk!! i think i got about 3 words in in almost an hour i only have one gripe and that's that she dosn't weigh, so i went to superdrug for my official starting weight and what a Shock i got!!! Never did i imagine i was that weight although my back has been very sore lately so thats usually a sign i have put on a lot but still 15st & 7lbs:eek::eek::eek:

Good luck to everyone & speak soon.

welldone on ur restart, i'm 5.3 and heavier than u..but we'll soon get it off.Good luck.

Hi all, just wanted to say hya (again)!

Well i re-started yesterday at my heaviest ever!! Gawd im only 5ft 3ins!!

Im having trouble with the water:sigh:but then i alway's did im dying for a diet coke i know i can have one but i really need to break the apron strings with it.

Yesterday consisted of

1 Chocolate Tetra
1 Chocolate Shake
1 Peanut Bar

My new CDC is a gem and let me have the bars from beginning but not just for me she lets all her clients choose if they want them from scratch or not,she's lovely but can not half talk!! i think i got about 3 words in in almost an hour i only have one gripe and that's that she dosn't weigh, so i went to superdrug for my official starting weight and what a Shock i got!!! Never did i imagine i was that weight although my back has been very sore lately so thats usually a sign i have put on a lot but still 15st & 7lbs:eek::eek::eek:

Good luck to everyone & speak soon.

Hello Tracie. Im on day to of ss restart as well. I lost 45 lbs jan-march of this year and have put most of it back on. Good luck on the rest of your cd journey.

welldone on ur restart, i'm 5.3 and heavier than u..but we'll soon get it off.Good luck.

Hi Linda,

Thanks and your right we will do it one way or another this weight is coming off!!

Good luck to you too.

Hello Tracie. Im on day to of ss restart as well. I lost 45 lbs jan-march of this year and have put most of it back on. Good luck on the rest of your cd journey.

Hi COT

How's it going today? I've lost count of the number of times i've lost and put back on again! Time to to get my head in the right place me thinks.

Good luck!

Just a short update,

Day 3 and all is well so far, i've had loads of water since monday at least 8 ltrs that isnt a lot for some but it is for me! (Water isnt one of my strong points) and i've lost 6lbs:D 15st 2ins of this morning but i have been here before so im not going to get too excited just yet, last time i managed 40 day's and ruined it all with a kebab!! then couldn't stop eating and it's taken me 4 months to get back on track, so be warned don't eat it is so not worth it!!

Good Luck everyone.

Keep going Tracie! I am 5ft3 and was 17st 2 when I started- as of this morning 12st 5, so stick with it! You'll see fantastic results

WOW Kathy you have done so so well congratulations you must be thrilled to bits!

Do you have any photos?

Hi Tracie thought i would pop in to see you on your thread..lol It seems that once we eat it takes along time to be in the right place and frame of mind to start again, but wtg you for doing it in 4 months, i fell off the wagon in march 2006 and has taken me till now to give myself the biggest kick up the tuchey ever..lol.
Well done on the 6lbs off already aswell, but what a shame your cdc doesnt weigh you, but at least you have a boots near you to be able to do that.
I am away for my Hols tonight but will look forward to seeing how you are doing when i get back.
Hugs Gemsxx

Hi COT

How's it going today? I've lost count of the number of times i've lost and put back on again! Time to to get my head in the right place me thinks.

Good luck!

Hi Tracie. Sounds like your getting on well. Good job :clap:

I am doing well too. Have drank about 3 litres each day and not picked a thing. Although it's day three, it's the first time in months that i've stuck to it. This site is a great help.

Hope you stay strong. You should see the weight dropping off.

Good Luck Tracie day 3 is fab and we will be here to make sure you don't fall off the wagon be it day 4 or 40 or even 400 - which you wont be on SS by then but you get my drift lol :)

N xx

Hi Tracie. Sounds like your getting on well. Good job :clap:

I am doing well too. Have drank about 3 litres each day and not picked a thing. Although it's day three, it's the first time in months that i've stuck to it. This site is a great help.

Hope you stay strong. You should see the weight dropping off.

Hi COT

Wow 3 ltrs a day is brill the weight will be dropping off you, how's today going?

Good Luck Tracie day 3 is fab and we will be here to make sure you don't fall off the wagon be it day 4 or 40 or even 400 - which you wont be on SS by then but you get my drift lol :)

N xx

Aww thanks Nathalie i need all the support i can get!

Hi everyone,

well day 4 now wow i can hardly belive it, i had forgotten how the time flies when doing CD!

I didn't drink nearly enough water yesterday! just didn't fell like it but making up for it today i hope, i have cans of diet coke in the fridge and havn't even touched one of them!! I think that must be a first for me as im a diet coke junkie or rather i was:eek: yesterday i had......

2 chocolate mint shakes (im becomming rather addicted to them i think)
i Chocolate orange bar
and about 2ltrs of water:(

How is everyone today?

Back