Day 4 struggling!!! Advice on switching plans ??

Oh god I don't know.... What day are u on ?

I am sat in bingo and the smell of chips is unbearable!!!

Wow 11 pounds!! Well done. I am on day 5 too.... Hard today but was always going to struggle on weekends

Hi sarah how are you feeling today?? yes i am doing total solutions?? (...well mainly!!) had 2 days where i have had a slice of chicken and was at my parents earlier having a bbq and had a small piece of chicken breast with lettuce and cucumber!! It tasted great and didnt have a lot, and i believe it wont take me out of ketosis?? so it was better than having a binge on something else!!! really struggled today!! Think because its the weekend and had shopping/kids party with lovely buffet food and a bbq to contend with!!xx

Hi muffin
My mouth was literally drooling of the thought of eating chicken. Yum! You did the right thing hun by having something healthy. Wll done :)
i have really struggled today. It's not the hunger because too be Honest a lot of the time today I havent been hungry I just really want a meal! Weekends are always going to be hard for me I think.
Took my mind of it by goin to bingo.... Big mistake!!! The smell of the chips. Burgers. Scampi. Chicken etc was unbearable! God knows how I stayed on track.. But did... Day 6 tomorrow... See what that brings!
Hope your ok
Xx

Yummmmmmmmmmm crisps! My BIGGEST downfall xx

CRISPS!! My fave as well mmmm!x

Mmmmmm thank god I ate that salmon as feel too bloated to eat... Hmmm prob could manage crisps tho lol x

lol! i could always manage crisps but that moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips!! ;) x

Back