Step 1 Sole Source Day 4 tomoz

Days 1 to 4 killed me but yeah stick with it and it gets better I was day 11 yesterday and I wanted to eat something so so bad once your in ketosis your realise your body just misses eating
It sucks to have day like that but hey what we are doing is far from normal lol and we will get there :)

Drink drink drink, you'll feel do bloated eating is the last thing you'll want :) And stop those thoughts of food right now! It'll still be there when you're done! And think of all the lovely food you will enjoy on holiday as a reward for your hard work! When are you going?

I've said it before, but the way I deal with it is I disassociate myself with food, it's not something I do so not relevant to me right now - like smoking for example. And if one day I see or smell something really nice I enjoy those senses and just put it to one side - I've started a list of things I would like to eat when I'm allowed as well as that helps me. In a few months I will enjoy those foods - by giving in and having anything I liked when I wanted - that's how I got myself in this situation in the first place, and I want to destroy that habit!

Totally agree good post crazy. It's what we were doing wrong in the first place. I have gone 11 days without it so right now I don't need it lol

Totally agree good post crazy. It's what we were doing wrong in the first place. I have gone 11 days without it so right now I don't need it lol

Thanks guys! Woke up this morning on day 4 and actually feel so much better!
I go in 5 weeks to Tenerife for my sisters hen do so keep thinking "bikini"!
The hardest thing is my little boy is 18 months and feeding him is a mare.. I'm drinking black coffee at his meal times! Seems to be working! Lol

If you can concentrate on all of the benefits you get out of this temporary "hungry" phase it always helps to remind yourself why you're doing this to re-motivate yourself =]

Good luck and keep thinking of that bikini and you will get there! I found the first 6 days to be the worst but after that it has been much easier, also having your first weigh in will really motivate you to keep going x

Good luck and keep thinking of that bikini and you will get there! I found the first 6 days to be the worst but after that it has been much easier, also having your first weigh in will really motivate you to keep going x

Iv already ordered a bikini and spent a fortune on clothes the next size down! So roll on Wednesday night... Fingers crossed!

Thanks guys its kept me focused today reading everyone's posts!
Xx

Back