Day 4 when will i get my energy back?

Not sure what was complicated about that, it says the thread has been moved :confused:

Oh I think we just assumed the 100% Cambridge section was for people who were doing it 100% and not cheating etc rather than mentioning food, so are SS+ people not able to go on that thread and talk about the food allowance etc?

Anyway I've been 100% SS for 9 days now and my energy came back yesterday! Although tired this morning because my 12 month old daughter still won't sleep through the night! Not been hungry at all either so hang in there you will soon feel great! :) had first weigh in yesterday and lost 7lb! I'm happy with that :) x

Non legal food? Lol like what?! Sorry didn't realise there was someone who had posted that they had cheated? Must have been removed. SS+ can have food can they not talk about the food you can eat on that? Just so I know cos I'm doing SS+ in a couple of weeks and I may like some advice on which foods I can have etc? Thank u :D

Non legal food? Lol like what?! Sorry didn't realise there was someone who had posted that they had cheated? Must have been removed. SS+ can have food can they not talk about the food you can eat on that? Just so I know cos I'm doing SS+ in a couple of weeks and I may like some advice on which foods I can have etc? Thank u :D

Admin have said at the top of the 100% forum:

The Cambridge Diet 100% Forum is for posts from those following any of the Cambridge plans 100% - this includes SS+, 810 and upwards. No cheats, blips or non-legal food talk is allowed in this section. Any posts containing talk of cheats, blips or non legal food will be moved.

Hope that helps :)

I think Starlight has made it pretty clear but am happy to break it down for you:

1)Cambridge 100% forum is for posting about ALL CD plans - SS, SS+, 810 and beyond
2)The food that is included at the relevant stage of the plan can be discussed
3)Cheating should NOT be discussed
4)Blips should NOT be discussed
5)Non-legal food (ie Coke Zero, polo's, chewing gum and other little additions that people decide are ok) should NOT be discussed
6)If any of the above are discussed in that forum, the post will be moved.
7)The book you will have been given by your Counsellor contains a full and comprehensive list of all the foods you are allowed on SS+, 810 etc. If you are looking for meal ideas, there is a sticky on this forum above with a whole list of meal ideas: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/6108-810-meal-ideas.html

Starlit_Cazza said:
I think Starlight has made it pretty clear but am happy to break it down for you:

1)Cambridge 100% forum is for posting about ALL CD plans - SS, SS+, 810 and beyond
2)The food that is included at the relevant stage of the plan can be discussed
3)Cheating should NOT be discussed
4)Blips should NOT be discussed
5)Non-legal food (ie Coke Zero, polo's, chewing gum and other little additions that people decide are ok) should NOT be discussed
6)If any of the above are discussed in that forum, the post will be moved.
7)The book you will have been given by your Counsellor contains a full and comprehensive list of all the foods you are allowed on SS+, 810 etc. If you are looking for meal ideas, there is a sticky on this forum above with a whole list of meal ideas: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/6108-810-meal-ideas.html

Thank you for taking your time in breaking up this information into bullet points for me (you didn't need to though I understood it in the first instance. I have a little intelligence...well im a nurse/midwife so I hope so lol). I have read all of the booklet thank you. I really just wanted to know if we can discuss what recipes people are enjoying most etc on SS+ on the 100% Cambridge section Also the "non legal food" thing just really made me giggle.

Last edited:
I really just wanted to know if we can discuss what recipes people are enjoying most etc on SS+ on the 100% Cambridge section.

No problem with that.

You might want to keep a cloth handy though cos those of us on SS are likely to drool. ;)

Crickey! People in the 100% arena sure do get a bit crazy about the rules!! Calm down!! Surely a slight mention of chewing won't put any weight on you!! Food is everywhere! Isn't that the point??

fairy-mary said:
Crickey! People in the 100% arena sure do get a bit crazy about the rules!! Calm down!! Surely a slight mention of chewing won't put any weight on you!! Food is everywhere! Isn't that the point??

I know! Daft thing is no one even said they had or were going to cheat or have a blip and no one mentioned "illegal foods" lol! Just because I think it's all bizzar doesn't mean I don't understand their rules. I just assumed (using my own logic and common sense) that the thread was for doing the diet 100% without cheating or talking about cheating, none of which happened during this thread. You have to be read your rights *giggles* x

Ha ha there are a few people on here that seem to be taking themselves a little too seriously.
My phone doesn't show me which page you have posted your threads in so I personally don't mind if you mention food - legal or illegal! Lol!!!

Well done on your losses x

Day 9 here and still shattered. I'm ok at work (desk job with lots to keep my mind off everything) but as soon as I'm finished work I'm ready for my last shake and bed.
I too was FULL of energy last time round but wiped out this time.
Time of year?
Or maybe it's just age :-D

Back