Day 4

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by bubblegirl80, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. bubblegirl80

bubblegirl80 Member

Hi all
    I am new to cd although i did try lighter life a few months before, and was very ill! This time however its been totally different I actually feel like I can do this! I am so excited and my cdc is an amazing lady full of drive and great ideas!

First three days were not great i did crave a lot and have had one little slip when i felt dizzy and pins and needles yesterday so just had half an egg sandwich without the crusts and felt better for it but its not put me off usually i would be like "oh well ive blown it " but this time i know i am going to do it. So far lost 6lb!!!!

I am 30 yrs old and have always been big, never shopped in top shop. Always in bigger shops and i love fashion i spend a small fortune on bags and shoes i want to add clothes to that!!! Lol but seriously the main reason for the push is we have been trying for a baby for 7 years I have something called polycystic ovaries which means weight gain is a side effect but also effects my fertility. So i need to loose 7 stone i am aiming for two by my next appointment in sept. I really need support so i joined here and anyone out there around the same starting point give me a shout we can help each other.

Good luck to all u beautiful ladies!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    Hello and welcome to Minimins!
    Congrats on taking the first step to increasing your fertility.:)
    Yep this diet is hard, if total abstinence is too much you can do SS+ which adds in a small meal...whic will actually still give you similar losses to SS. CD isn't LighterLife it's more flexible and you have choices
    With your weight loss already this week, I think you'll blow 2 stone right out of the water by the time you fertility appt comes around!
    Good luck!!

4. weim01

weim01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Wow i really hope you loose whatyu want to by the time your next appt comes around :)

5. bubblegirl80

bubblegirl80 Member

Thanks guys! So far so good think i hve 8 off so far going for weigh in tonight coz i had my app last friday but didnt start till monday so first full week is next week but im happy with the loss for 5 days!!!!

I do keep gettig pins and needles still not sure if thats cd or something else we will see! Xxx

6. MysticMagic

MysticMagic Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done! I didn't have a full first week either - averaged 1lb a day. Sounds like you're doing great :)

Well done :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.