Day 4

DarcyO

Well it's day 4 and ketosis is firmly in place!!!
The only thing is - it's not the hunger that's making me resent the plan, neither is it the temptation, or the thought that I have another 80 odd days to go. None of them make me want to cave!
The one and only thing making me regret the diet is..... The horrible taste and texture in my mouth!!! I feel like I have stuffed toilet role in it!!! It really is awful!!
I'm sipping water like it's going out of fashion, chewing minty gum and everything and it's no use!!!
Does it ever go??
Or do you just get used to it???
Help!!!!

Day 4 too , mouth feels like Ive chewed on a dead rabbit

sounds like you are doing the recommended things , ie water and gum

I think its a personalt thing from what ive read , some suffer more than others , I also feel really tired , completely wiped out like I havnt slept for days

all mounts up to feeling hungover without actually drinking the alcohol

Day 4 too , mouth feels like Ive chewed on a dead rabbit

sounds like you are doing the recommended things , ie water and gum

I think its a personalt thing from what ive read , some suffer more than others , I also feel really tired , completely wiped out like I havnt slept for days

all mounts up to feeling hungover without actually drinking the alcohol

I don't like the taste in my mouth when I'm in ketosis but I just keep on with the breath spray and I guess you do get used to it. First thing in the morning is the worst time - can't wait to brush my teeth and get rid of the feeling.

toothbrush, tongue scraper, mouthwash - that's really all you can do I'm afraid

Just burnt my mouth on spicy spaghetti Bol.... Couldn't wait for it cool as been out all am and wa starving!!! Has distracted my nicely from furry tongue.....

I've also been usin Amplex breath freshening capsules. They are sugar free and say 'low in calories' but unfortunately doesn't say how low. Given that they are tiny and I only have a few a day I can't see them making a huge difference. Good for work before I have to go to a meeting!

Back