Day 4

Curvysim

Im on day 4, enjoying the shakes but today is abit hard, craving my Sunday roast, but so far have lose 7 1/2lbs so motivated to keep it up

hello curvy :)

well done for staying motivated! keep your eye on the prize and keep up the good work, 7.5lbs is a great loss so far! stay focused babe! and heres to more great losses xx :)

Wow, amazing loss in just 4 days! I find the weekends most difficult but have spent most of it out walking with my daughter and dogs from the local rescue centre. Just relaxing now having a black coffee and a bar, totally knackered! Keep up the good work and good luck for the week ahead :)

Thanks guys, yeah I went for a jog earlier and that helped, having a coffee then going to relax in a bubble bath and chill b4 last shake later x

Curvysim said:
Thanks guys, yeah I went for a jog earlier and that helped, having a coffee then going to relax in a bubble bath and chill b4 last shake later x

I too am on day 4 and its been tough cooking but not eating. I'm feeling sorry for myself I guess. Here's to tomorrow :)

Back